Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 7. (Read 4447 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I like SLP so much. I hope their plains are ambitious enough because this great idea needs to be designed like a long-term project. I saw the roadmap, but I would like to know more about their plans.
I think SLP’s plans are pretty ambitious. They want to have partnerships only with successful companies (hotels, restaurants, airlines and others). Also, they have a goal to conquer the world.
It really looks impressive. The team is very talented, but how they are going to conquer the world? It is a very hard task that needs a well-thought plan.
You are right. Look, they will begin their activity in big cities like Moscow, Beijing, New York, London. If they are successful there, they can be successful anywhere. It is a good start for this loyalty project I guess.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I like SLP so much. I hope their plains are ambitious enough because this great idea needs to be designed like a long-term project. I saw the roadmap, but I would like to know more about their plans.
I think SLP’s plans are pretty ambitious. They want to have partnerships only with successful companies (hotels, restaurants, airlines and others). Also, they have a goal to conquer the world.
It really looks impressive. The team is very talented, but how they are going to conquer the world? It is a very hard task that needs a well-thought plan.
Activity: 266
Activity: 25
The project is very interesting and if you truly do well in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good!
Activity: 392
guys, I definitely will participate in this project. this project will develop, as well as, I'm sure, will enter the broad market and will cooperate with useful organizations Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
platform has strong advantages. this interaction with new brands and loyalty programs on the SLP platform, also earning bonus points with the help of brand loyalty and sharing them for relevant and interesting rewards Smiley Smiley Smiley
there is another property: as a partner, you can use activity data to make communications more efficient, eliminating spam and offering additional value to consumers.
it can be concluded from this that the product itself represents a safe and fast market of loyalty tokens, providing an entirely new channel of interaction with customers for business
it is true. the product makes the benefits of reward programs much more valuable to customers.
do I understand correctly that this platform interacts with customers, brands and consumers, and the process is implemented on the blockchain?
yes, of course. because it promotes more efficient and faster marketing. In addition, customer data, tokens, transactions and triggers of the loyalty program will be transferred between entities through business-defined levels of smart contracts.
moreover, transactions will be handled by trusted nodes selected on the basis of a consensus between the companies issuing tokens that are present on the platform.
Activity: 280
platform has strong advantages. this interaction with new brands and loyalty programs on the SLP platform, also earning bonus points with the help of brand loyalty and sharing them for relevant and interesting rewards Smiley Smiley Smiley
there is another property: as a partner, you can use activity data to make communications more efficient, eliminating spam and offering additional value to consumers.
it can be concluded from this that the product itself represents a safe and fast market of loyalty tokens, providing an entirely new channel of interaction with customers for business
it is true. the product makes the benefits of reward programs much more valuable to customers.
do I understand correctly that this platform interacts with customers, brands and consumers, and the process is implemented on the blockchain?
yes, of course. because it promotes more efficient and faster marketing. In addition, customer data, tokens, transactions and triggers of the loyalty program will be transferred between entities through business-defined levels of smart contracts.
results is in a more effective, interactive and attractive experience of brand loyalty Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
loyalty programs are very important for me, and I'm very glad that this platform will solve the current problems in this area Wink
I agree with you entirely. problems really exist: for example, it is negligence, which manifests itself in the high demands of consumers, and this leads to weak communication with clients, which in turn leads to a loss of service for those who joined, but could not take part.
also this is underutilization. that is, it turns out that a lot of points of loyalty remain unclaimed.
unclaimedness confirms that large funds were lost in the process of this. the amount is impressive - 100 billion Undecided Undecided
it turns out that the decision of the participants is this: the loyalty program is not worth its time.
this is more of a verdict, not a decision. the solution is to create an infrastructure that will help in using loyalty points on a distributed blockchain platform. consumers will be able to spend their bonus points on those products that are important to them.
loyalty programs are very important for me, and I'm very glad that this platform will solve the current problems in this area Wink
I agree with you entirely. problems really exist: for example, it is negligence, which manifests itself in the high demands of consumers, and this leads to weak communication with clients, which in turn leads to a loss of service for those who joined, but could not take part.
also this is underutilization. that is, it turns out that a lot of points of loyalty remain unclaimed.
unclaimedness confirms that large funds were lost in the process of this. the amount is impressive - 100 billion Undecided Undecided
it turns out that the decision of the participants is this: the loyalty program is not worth its time.
Pages:
Jump to: