Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 15. (Read 4447 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I understand the idea of this project, but do not fully understand what I'm doing with my tokens earned? How and where can I exchange it and what is the benefit to me from a single system that combines all the activity bonuses in one place?
Well, the advantage is that all this is integrated into a single system and can be easily managed easily and without any problems. Also, the ability to exchange scores for tokens is a great advantage of the system.
Why this advantage, I can not at this moment imagine possible situations, whenever I could use it.
You probably do not quite understand what that means. Now I'll try to explain to you. You will be able to exchange all bonus points for tokens in the future, which you can then pottratit on that, you want. That is, you have a real opportunity to use your bonus loyalty points.
Interesting. That is, in principle, I can withdraw this as a fiat currency and again spend on some goods? I'm right?
Yes, exactly, such a scenario is also possible within the framework of this platform. Also, the team will present its own marketplace, where you will be able to perform various operations with this token.
Yes, thanks now I understood exactly how this works. Explain this to me. How exactly will this work within the law? Will not there be any problems with local laws in different countries with this?
In fact, I was also very worried about this issue, until I read that they understand this problem and the project will work in accordance with the laws of different countries. That is, they will take into account these features and try to solve this issue.
Well, in this case it is a very interesting project, I would like to see this project in life, exactly how it will work. Is there a date when it will be available?
Merit: 10
I understand the idea of this project, but do not fully understand what I'm doing with my tokens earned? How and where can I exchange it and what is the benefit to me from a single system that combines all the activity bonuses in one place?
Well, the advantage is that all this is integrated into a single system and can be easily managed easily and without any problems. Also, the ability to exchange scores for tokens is a great advantage of the system.
Why this advantage, I can not at this moment imagine possible situations, whenever I could use it.
You probably do not quite understand what that means. Now I'll try to explain to you. You will be able to exchange all bonus points for tokens in the future, which you can then pottratit on that, you want. That is, you have a real opportunity to use your bonus loyalty points.
Interesting. That is, in principle, I can withdraw this as a fiat currency and again spend on some goods? I'm right?
Yes, exactly, such a scenario is also possible within the framework of this platform. Also, the team will present its own marketplace, where you will be able to perform various operations with this token.
Yes, thanks now I understood exactly how this works. Explain this to me. How exactly will this work within the law? Will not there be any problems with local laws in different countries with this?
In fact, I was also very worried about this issue, until I read that they understand this problem and the project will work in accordance with the laws of different countries. That is, they will take into account these features and try to solve this issue.
Activity: 37
The business is very nice and if you truly get on in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting!
Activity: 14
I keep in this project and trust  it must be useful!
Activity: 420
guys, I'm sure we should discover the interaction with new brands and loyalty programs on the SLP platform. it's worth it! Cool Cool
Activity: 392
guys, well, in general, the road map completely reflected the previous no less successful project. not for nothing that this important aspect includes the development of technology, installment of operational infrastructure, the signing of partnerships and the launch of marketing initiatives.
I agree. in general, the concept of the project and the idea is very relevant - loyalty programs really need a certain algorithm for more uninterrupted and high-quality work.
in this case just what you need. The SLP platform will implement an infrastructure in which users of SLP tokens, loyal customers and companies co-exist in the common blockchain platform. Customer data, tokens, transactions and triggers of the loyalty program will be transferred between entities through business-defined levels of smart contracts.
while transactions will be processed by trusted nodes selected on the basis of consensus between the companies issuing tokens that are present on the platform. here is a simple and understandable explanation of the technology Wink Wink
really understandable. it turns out that the collected data are provided to traders and brands, while direct marketing is promoted, costs are reduced and direct interaction between enterprises and consumers is facilitated.
moreover, SLP allows you to trade bonus points from various loyalty programs. this will make the programs more valuable to customers.
Activity: 280
guys, well, in general, the road map completely reflected the previous no less successful project. not for nothing that this important aspect includes the development of technology, installment of operational infrastructure, the signing of partnerships and the launch of marketing initiatives.
I agree. in general, the concept of the project and the idea is very relevant - loyalty programs really need a certain algorithm for more uninterrupted and high-quality work.
in this case just what you need. The SLP platform will implement an infrastructure in which users of SLP tokens, loyal customers and companies co-exist in the common blockchain platform. Customer data, tokens, transactions and triggers of the loyalty program will be transferred between entities through business-defined levels of smart contracts.
while transactions will be processed by trusted nodes selected on the basis of consensus between the companies issuing tokens that are present on the platform. here is a simple and understandable explanation of the technology Wink Wink
really understandable. it turns out that the collected data are provided to traders and brands, while direct marketing is promoted, costs are reduced and direct interaction between enterprises and consumers is facilitated.
there are some recommendations on which to evaluate projects. so, here everything is just perfect! a magnificent site, an accessible and detailed explanation, the whole team with photos and a brief biography .. the developers have done a great job, for which they are very grateful! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
here I absolutely agree. the previous experience of developers is of great importance. it should be people with great potential, well-established business connections and excellent recommendations!
judging by the road map, first they had a slightly different specialization? to be more precise, it was the platform for automation of b2c marketing, which was created in the first quarter of 2013.
absolutely true. well, this was also a good project. its purpose is to help traditional and online retailers and CPG companies build loyalty programs, manage Email and SMS marketing and analyze their customers.
why was it? it is yet now. SailPlay has 2 offices in Moscow and New York and about 100 customers in Russia and the USA, including Papa John's, Volkswagen, Sephora and many other large companies.
it is noteworthy that the concept of SLP was designed only in 2017, that is, only in 4 years.
but what bothers you? after the opening of the office in New York came an excellent idea to create something else, they took and created a very relevant and almost new platform. and, already in 2018 the project received a confirmed interest from the world's leading and national retail companies, restaurants and airlines
there are some recommendations on which to evaluate projects. so, here everything is just perfect! a magnificent site, an accessible and detailed explanation, the whole team with photos and a brief biography .. the developers have done a great job, for which they are very grateful! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
here I absolutely agree. the previous experience of developers is of great importance. it should be people with great potential, well-established business connections and excellent recommendations!
judging by the road map, first they had a slightly different specialization? to be more precise, it was the platform for automation of b2c marketing, which was created in the first quarter of 2013.
absolutely true. well, this was also a good project. its purpose is to help traditional and online retailers and CPG companies build loyalty programs, manage Email and SMS marketing and analyze their customers.
why was it? it is yet now. SailPlay has 2 offices in Moscow and New York and about 100 customers in Russia and the USA, including Papa John's, Volkswagen, Sephora and many other large companies.
it is noteworthy that the concept of SLP was designed only in 2017, that is, only in 4 years.
Pages:
Jump to: