Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 19. (Read 4447 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
it is a very interesting project. I have not seen a such yet. and developers are solving very urgent problems to date.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Blockchain technologies can used in every industry I think. I like to see that it is involved to improve the system of loyalty programs. Loyalty points is an important part of advertisement and some kind of communication with the customer.  
There is some sense in your words. Do you think blockchain will be involved everywhere? Is it a "one-size-fits-all" technology? I have some doubts about it.
I consider that blockchain is really here to stay, even if cryptocurrencies are a bubble. It can be used in medicine, retail and many other spheres. You just need to read some articles about it and it all will become clear to you. I am serious.
Perhaps you are right. Can you help me to find these articles? I know that I can google it, but it will be much faster if you send me some links and I will read something really worthful.
Ok. I am happy to help you. You know, you can just visit SLP’s medium account and find all necessary information. They post interesting articles not only about their projects.
Wow. I have never heard about it. Thanks for your help. It is nice to see that team thins about their community. I think these post and articles will help many people to understand what’s happening in the crypto world.
Activity: 392
Blockchain technologies can used in every industry I think. I like to see that it is involved to improve the system of loyalty programs. Loyalty points is an important part of advertisement and some kind of communication with the customer.  
There is some sense in your words. Do you think blockchain will be involved everywhere? Is it a "one-size-fits-all" technology? I have some doubts about it.
I consider that blockchain is really here to stay, even if cryptocurrencies are a bubble. It can be used in medicine, retail and many other spheres. You just need to read some articles about it and it all will become clear to you. I am serious.
Perhaps you are right. Can you help me to find these articles? I know that I can google it, but it will be much faster if you send me some links and I will read something really worthful.
Ok. I am happy to help you. You know, you can just visit SLP’s medium account and find all necessary information. They post interesting articles not only about their projects.
Merit: 100
The road map says “2019 and beyond”. It would be interesting to know the team plans for 2020 or even longer..
What’s going on with the demo-version of SLP’s application? Does someone know? Someone said to me that the web version will be ready earlier than the version for users. Is it true?
It isn’t true. I guess Slp’s team will launch the both versions at the same time. Besides, recently they’ve made an announcement about the demo. It will be ready very soon. I have seen only the interface a little.
Where have you read about it? Have you seen the interface for both versions? I am sorry, but I still don’t get it. Can you send me the link, so I could take a look?
I hope you are right. Do you know something about main features of the application for users? I read about it, so I can’t remember the details. I would be very thankful.
No problem, bro. There is nothing extraordinal. It will be a simple application with friendly interface. Users will be able to discover new loyalty campaigns and companies, exchange their loyalty points or earn them.
It looks nice. I think it is great that developers created a simple application. Probably, it will newbies to adapt in the world of cryptocurrencies. What about the security? There will be users’ wallets with currencies. It needs to be saved.
Security will be provided on a high level thanks to blockchain technologies. Also, wallet will be anonymous and it will be a nice feature too. I am sure that developers did their best to design a safe system.
Day by day I like this project. I hope they will fulfill all of their aims. SLP team has a great potential I guess. I wish them success and good luck!
Activity: 322
What’s going on with the demo-version of SLP’s application? Does someone know? Someone said to me that the web version will be ready earlier than the version for users. Is it true?
It isn’t true. I guess Slp’s team will launch the both versions at the same time. Besides, recently they’ve made an announcement about the demo. It will be ready very soon. I have seen only the interface a little.
Where have you read about it? Have you seen the interface for both versions? I am sorry, but I still don’t get it. Can you send me the link, so I could take a look?
I hope you are right. Do you know something about main features of the application for users? I read about it, so I can’t remember the details. I would be very thankful.
No problem, bro. There is nothing extraordinal. It will be a simple application with friendly interface. Users will be able to discover new loyalty campaigns and companies, exchange their loyalty points or earn them.
It looks nice. I think it is great that developers created a simple application. Probably, it will newbies to adapt in the world of cryptocurrencies. What about the security? There will be users’ wallets with currencies. It needs to be saved.
Security will be provided on a high level thanks to blockchain technologies. Also, wallet will be anonymous and it will be a nice feature too. I am sure that developers did their best to design a safe system.
Activity: 280
I believe that such projects are comparable to turn the market and provide new opportunities for users. I like the trend that many companies are starting to use a blockchain for their business.
But what is fundamentally new in this semantic SLP? I do not understand what exactly I need to be interested in this project.
This is interesting not only as a tool for the business segment of the market but also as a product for the end user, because this combines all the advantages of the loyalty system of different companies.
Yes, I understand, but in the end how can I use it in practice? What advantages can it provide to me as an ordinary user?
It is able to combine several loyalty campaigns together and manage it within a single platform. Tokens allow you to exchange loyalty points for another currency or services that are beneficial to you.
Well it turns out that I can exchange these loyalty points for real currency? I understand correctly.
That's right, besides, you can transfer these points or perform various operations with them. I can also highlight convenience exactly when everything is under a single account and a lot of different points you can manage without any problems.
In this regard, it does provide excellent opportunities for users. But as for the business sector, why should it be beneficial for commercial enterprises. I mean cooperation with the SLP platform?
Well, why do you think? Because in the network of users of the SLP platform will be a huge number of users who can be interested in something new. It is beneficial in terms of attracting new users. The strength of the SLP team is their community.
Indeed, I did not even think about it, thanks for explaining this to me. Now I'm really interested in this project and am ready to learn more about this.
Activity: 420
I believe that such projects are comparable to turn the market and provide new opportunities for users. I like the trend that many companies are starting to use a blockchain for their business.
But what is fundamentally new in this semantic SLP? I do not understand what exactly I need to be interested in this project.
This is interesting not only as a tool for the business segment of the market but also as a product for the end user, because this combines all the advantages of the loyalty system of different companies.
Yes, I understand, but in the end how can I use it in practice? What advantages can it provide to me as an ordinary user?
It is able to combine several loyalty campaigns together and manage it within a single platform. Tokens allow you to exchange loyalty points for another currency or services that are beneficial to you.
Well it turns out that I can exchange these loyalty points for real currency? I understand correctly.
That's right, besides, you can transfer these points or perform various operations with them. I can also highlight convenience exactly when everything is under a single account and a lot of different points you can manage without any problems.
In this regard, it does provide excellent opportunities for users. But as for the business sector, why should it be beneficial for commercial enterprises. I mean cooperation with the SLP platform?
Well, why do you think? Because in the network of users of the SLP platform will be a huge number of users who can be interested in something new. It is beneficial in terms of attracting new users. The strength of the SLP team is their community.
Activity: 434
In the section token sale you have specified only hard cap. Is that means that you have already reached a soft cap?
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: