Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 18. (Read 4447 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Can this platform combine several loyalty programs into one? Well, that is, to collect all possible bonuses but within a single system?
In fact, this is the key feature of this platform. To provide the user with a convenient service in which the user can manage all the bonus points of various loyalty programs without the need to use a bunch of third-party programs and services.
Really? This is a great solution, I've been waiting for such a system for a long time, which could provide me with a convenient platform for managing this. But the question is, will these bonuses be somehow interconnected?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Can this platform combine several loyalty programs into one? Well, that is, to collect all possible bonuses but within a single system?
In fact, this is the key feature of this platform. To provide the user with a convenient service in which the user can manage all the bonus points of various loyalty programs without the need to use a bunch of third-party programs and services.
Activity: 266
Activity: 434
Sorry, do you have a bounty campaign to translate documentation or this ANN? I would like to participate.
Activity: 3
Activity: 280
and I can be a partner: using data on brand activities, making communications more effective, eliminating spam and offering additional value to consumers Cheesy
this is like target marketing. well, it isn't bad. I'm attracted to the fact that the platform allows you to trade bonus points from various loyalty programs, while making the channel of interaction more new, and the benefits become more valuable for customers.
I note that all the subtleties of the technological process both in the palm of your hand. everything is accessible and understandably written. for example, about tolerable brokerage fees. Payment is carried out within the framework of an acceptable rate for microtransactions and processing fees.
anonymity is no less important for me. this quality is excellent here, because the transaction values ​​are encrypted and anonymous for processing by independent blockchain-nodes without compromising the confidentiality of data related to the business.
this is all because the platform is a harmonious development process. in particular, the road map includes technology development, installment of operational infrastructure, signing partnerships and launching marketing initiatives.
this is right. developers have done a very great job. I want this project to develop further, because the problems are really urgent, and if they really decide, it will be wonderful!
Activity: 364
and I can be a partner: using data on brand activities, making communications more effective, eliminating spam and offering additional value to consumers Cheesy
this is like target marketing. well, it isn't bad. I'm attracted to the fact that the platform allows you to trade bonus points from various loyalty programs, while making the channel of interaction more new, and the benefits become more valuable for customers.
I note that all the subtleties of the technological process both in the palm of your hand. everything is accessible and understandably written. for example, about tolerable brokerage fees. Payment is carried out within the framework of an acceptable rate for microtransactions and processing fees.
anonymity is no less important for me. this quality is excellent here, because the transaction values ​​are encrypted and anonymous for processing by independent blockchain-nodes without compromising the confidentiality of data related to the business.
this is all because the platform is a harmonious development process. in particular, the road map includes technology development, installment of operational infrastructure, signing partnerships and launching marketing initiatives.
Activity: 252
Interesting idea, with this kind of project will make shopping for everyday need  will be a lot more easy.
I think many peoples will be happy with this.
Activity: 420
I see here some advantages! what can you say about the most key characteristics of this platform? interaction with brands and loyalty programs is already available. what will be next?
then you earn bonus points and can exchange them Roll Eyes Roll Eyes and also you can trade them. moreover, this applies to all loyalty programs.
I agree with the exchange, but where can I spend it? this is probably the standard allocation of spending ..
you can direct your accumulated points to wherever you want, that is, to the goods and rewards that you really need.
I see here some advantages! what can you say about the most key characteristics of this platform? interaction with brands and loyalty programs is already available. what will be next?
then you earn bonus points and can exchange them Roll Eyes Roll Eyes and also you can trade them. moreover, this applies to all loyalty programs.
I agree with the exchange, but where can I spend it? this is probably the standard allocation of spending ..
it turns out that as a result there will be an effective, interactive and attractive experience of brand loyalty. well, it deserves attention.
but it seems to me that the problem of eliminating inefficient methods of work is not at all solvable. see for yourself, consumers participate, but do not use points, so here it will be the same, this is a technology issue ..
quite right. and this will allow customers to exchange bonus points, using the main currency of the platform - SLP tokens.
but it seems to me that the problem of eliminating inefficient methods of work is not at all solvable. see for yourself, consumers participate, but do not use points, so here it will be the same, this is a technology issue ..
the entire platform is built on blockchain technology. and here as the decision the infrastructure under which conditions both clients, both the enterprises, and brands will be all together is accepted. and just the processing of information and will occur on the platform of the blockchain Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: