Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 21. (Read 4447 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I'm looking now for a mobile application that is already available, and the platform attracts me even more.
the application also has its own characteristics, such as, for example, safe and anonymous wallets, a fast market for the exchange of cross-brands through rates, as well as offers based on clever contracts and rewards!
Activity: 420
I'm looking now for a mobile application that is already available, and the platform attracts me even more.
How does this system work? it turns out, do existing centralized programs have flaws? in my understanding, it has always worked perfectly Huh Huh
yes, there are some problems. if I understand correctly, the developers are focused on improving marketing efficiency and eliminating shortcomings and inefficient methods of work.
this problem is what lies on the surface, so to speak. but what is inside? is it something extraordinary? Shocked
if to be brief, it is underutilization and negligence. consumers are not guilty of this, just everything lies in the loyalty program, which is inconclusive, and the developers want to make it perfect, that's all.
I understood. as an infrastructure solution, which will be responsible for exchanging, trading and obtaining bonus points.
it is true. and the participants of this program will be able to spend their points on anything. that is, exactly what is important to them.
it is a great system! just wonderful! this leads to the formation of direct interaction between consumers and enterprises!
moreover, it reduces costs and stimulates direct and effective marketing.
Activity: 280
How does this system work? it turns out, do existing centralized programs have flaws? in my understanding, it has always worked perfectly Huh Huh
yes, there are some problems. if I understand correctly, the developers are focused on improving marketing efficiency and eliminating shortcomings and inefficient methods of work.
this problem is what lies on the surface, so to speak. but what is inside? is it something extraordinary? Shocked
if to be brief, it is underutilization and negligence. consumers are not guilty of this, just everything lies in the loyalty program, which is inconclusive, and the developers want to make it perfect, that's all.
I understood. as an infrastructure solution, which will be responsible for exchanging, trading and obtaining bonus points.
it is true. and the participants of this program will be able to spend their points on anything. that is, exactly what is important to them.
it is a great system! just wonderful! this leads to the formation of direct interaction between consumers and enterprises!
platform for the exchange of bonus points - is something new for me! this project promises to be interesting Cheesy
it is absolutely exactly. This is a decentralized platform for loyalty programs, with the exchange of bonus points based on blockchain technology.
platform for the exchange of bonus points - is something new for me! this project promises to be interesting Cheesy
Project looks awesome. I want to become a part of it. Does somebody know what’s going on with public sales? I will be so happy to invest in this project.
I agree with you. Project is really perspective. Public sale hasn’t started yet but you can join the whitelist. If you are so interested in SLP you take the chance.
It is sad. I will be waiting for sale as long as it is necessary. I think it’s a good idea to join the white list. Where can I find information about it?
Well, you need to visit their official website. There is lot of interesting information about the team and developers too. You can find there everything that you need.
Thanks. Definitely, I will visit this site. Hey, I want to ask about the team. I read some posts that team members are very experienced. Where did they work before slp?
I guess Sailplay was that project. It is a successful project that engages in the same activity. It already has had many popular partners and high profit but, slp fulfill all users request. It is based on blockchain and offers billion of possibilities. User or customer can find exactly what they want to do with their loyalty points or programs. Of course, the main benefit is ability to use cryptocurrencies to improve your business.
I heard something about this project but I don’t remember details. Now I understand why this project is so successful. It combines new ideas with great experience.
Activity: 364
Project looks awesome. I want to become a part of it. Does somebody know what’s going on with public sales? I will be so happy to invest in this project.
I agree with you. Project is really perspective. Public sale hasn’t started yet but you can join the whitelist. If you are so interested in SLP you take the chance.
It is sad. I will be waiting for sale as long as it is necessary. I think it’s a good idea to join the white list. Where can I find information about it?
Well, you need to visit their official website. There is lot of interesting information about the team and developers too. You can find there everything that you need.
Thanks. Definitely, I will visit this site. Hey, I want to ask about the team. I read some posts that team members are very experienced. Where did they work before slp?
I guess Sailplay was that project. It is a successful project that engages in the same activity. It already has had many popular partners and high profit but, slp fulfill all users request. It is based on blockchain and offers billion of possibilities. User or customer can find exactly what they want to do with their loyalty points or programs. Of course, the main benefit is ability to use cryptocurrencies to improve your business.
Slp is a great project. I am sure that it has interesting partners that will help them to improve the system. Have they found new partners recently?
Yes, they have. Team have made an announcement on their facebook page about Cindicator. Unfortunately, I don’t know when they become partners. Probably, you know about it.
No, I don’t know about it. Can you tell me more about Cindicator? I want to know about their activity and what benefits will get SLP from this partnership.
Cindicator is some kind of investment platform that uses crowdsources to decide what is better to invest in. It has an application for ios and android. It looks successful and I think it is a very nice partner to have.
It looks promising. I hope Cindicator will help SLP to find new investors and grow its community. Maybe, I should google some information about it.
It will be useful for you. Yes, the main aim of this project is to help new and interesting idea to be realized. Slp is strengthen the crypto assets ecosystem. It is very important for them
Nice to see that SLP is in a great demand. I hope developers will find more interesting partners to make their own much better.
I am sure about that. SLP’s development gains momentum. Besides, its team members are talented and experienced professionals. I guess they know what they are doing.
Pages:
Jump to: