Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 24. (Read 4449 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
it sounds exciting: a platform for loyalty programs, dedicated wallets of loyalty tokens, as well as a targeted marketing engine Roll Eyes
I completely agree with you. considering what difficult problems are set - I'm sure that the developers will decide everything in a short time.
do I correctly understand the goal of eliminating the main inefficient methods of working and processing loyalty programs? but in what way is this inefficiency manifested? Huh
except for the problem there is still a recommendation - to make loyalty programs more attractive, meaningful and useful for business as well as for customers.
Activity: 112
it sounds exciting: a platform for loyalty programs, dedicated wallets of loyalty tokens, as well as a targeted marketing engine Roll Eyes
I completely agree with you. considering what difficult problems are set - I'm sure that the developers will decide everything in a short time.
do I correctly understand the goal of eliminating the main inefficient methods of working and processing loyalty programs? but in what way is this inefficiency manifested? Huh
Activity: 420
Activity: 112
it is a very interesting project. and most importantly - the fact that it is very useful in its field, because effective and less expensive marketing is really not enough.
Activity: 364
For people who really cares about their business loyalty is a big problem. I mean that they spend enormous amounts of money for nothing. They try to get customers, but only thing that they’re doing is wasting money.
Yes, its true. I am not a businessman, but as a user a have several problems with loyalty too. Of course, I will choose company that will attract me more and loyalty will be an important thing. Unfortunately, rarely there is no sense in these loyalty points.
Me too. Often, I just say that I am busy, when I got calls from customer service department. I just think there is no sense in these conversations. Loyalty programs don’t change and it is a big problem too.
Do you think that SLP could resolve all of these problems? I see that the project is popular and I am sure that it is in great demand. It has many competitors on the market. Why it will be better or not?
Look, team has a great background, sources and community support. They really know what to do and how to work in this field. They combined special features and created something out of the box.
I know about Sailplay. Well, I hope that their current success is just a start for something greater. About what special features are you talking about? Can you tell me more?
I mean that users will be able to discover new companies and loyalty programs, to earn some tokens and exchange loyalty points. Of course, there is special conditions for customers too.
Wow. It is fantastic platform that is interesting for both parts. I think that SLP offer innovative approach for advertisement too. Also, it can be more targeted.
Yes, you got it right. Slp’s partners will be able to use activity data to make decisions. You even don’t need to do researches everything will be clear thanks to slp.
Can’t wait for their application. I want to try it. If it’s as exciting as the idea, I am sure that they will be on the top. Other competitors just have no chance to become better.
For people who really cares about their business loyalty is a big problem. I mean that they spend enormous amounts of money for nothing. They try to get customers, but only thing that they’re doing is wasting money.
Yes, its true. I am not a businessman, but as a user a have several problems with loyalty too. Of course, I will choose company that will attract me more and loyalty will be an important thing. Unfortunately, rarely there is no sense in these loyalty points.
Me too. Often, I just say that I am busy, when I got calls from customer service department. I just think there is no sense in these conversations. Loyalty programs don’t change and it is a big problem too.
Do you think that SLP could resolve all of these problems? I see that the project is popular and I am sure that it is in great demand. It has many competitors on the market. Why it will be better or not?
Look, team has a great background, sources and community support. They really know what to do and how to work in this field. They combined special features and created something out of the box.
I know about Sailplay. Well, I hope that their current success is just a start for something greater. About what special features are you talking about? Can you tell me more?
I mean that users will be able to discover new companies and loyalty programs, to earn some tokens and exchange loyalty points. Of course, there is special conditions for customers too.
Wow. It is fantastic platform that is interesting for both parts. I think that SLP offer innovative approach for advertisement too. Also, it can be more targeted.
Yes, you got it right. Slp’s partners will be able to use activity data to make decisions. You even don’t need to do researches everything will be clear thanks to slp.
I work in big company that is very interested in this project. I would like to know about the privacy policy. Data security is really important for everyone.
True. You can tell your boss that it is ok. The system is based on blockchain. It is a best innovation that is accessible on the current market.
It is guarantee of safety.

Its nice. But, I still want to know more. I mean some details about it. Maybe there is something special about its security system?
I don’t know. I heard that developers use FHE -Homomorphic encryption for encrypting transactional data. I am not quite sure about it because I’m not familiar with this technology.
Thanks anyway. You gave useful information. Probably, I should google it by myself because there a lot of information that I still don’t now about SLP.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I work in big company that is very interested in this project. I would like to know about the privacy policy. Data security is really important for everyone.
True. You can tell your boss that it is ok. The system is based on blockchain. It is a best innovation that is accessible on the current market.

Its nice. But, I still want to know more. I mean some details about it. Maybe there is something special about its security system?
I don’t know. I heard that developers use FHE -Homomorphic encryption for encrypting transactional data. I am not quite sure about it because I’m not familiar with this technology.

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: