Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 23. (Read 4460 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
Activity: 364
I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
Activity: 420
that's what means more effective marketing and an interactive experience of brand loyalty.
it's good that there are such cool developers who will come up with a really necessary solution to existing problems.
yes, I certainly would very much like to participate in this project. I hope that all the properties and effective solutions will bring the platform to the broader market.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
that's what means more effective marketing and an interactive experience of brand loyalty.
Yes you are right!
Activity: 392
it's good that there are such cool developers who will come up with a really necessary solution to existing problems.
copper member
Activity: 56
Is the bounty still on progress? BTW, your project looks great and have a high potential in blockchain technology.
Yes! Thank you!
it sounds exciting: a platform for loyalty programs, dedicated wallets of loyalty tokens, as well as a targeted marketing engine Roll Eyes
I completely agree with you. considering what difficult problems are set - I'm sure that the developers will decide everything in a short time.
do I correctly understand the goal of eliminating the main inefficient methods of working and processing loyalty programs? but in what way is this inefficiency manifested? Huh
except for the problem there is still a recommendation - to make loyalty programs more attractive, meaningful and useful for business as well as for customers.
inefficiency manifests itself in the fact that very many points of loyalty remain unclaimed. this is because more and more loyalty programs are appearing on the market Embarrassed Embarrassed
there is also a negligence, which is manifested in the weak connection with customers and the demands of consumers.
yes, indeed. a weak link leads to loss of customers, and the exactingness of consumers directly affects which type of loyalty program the business model uses
then in these cases the solution should be the most effective, and the result should be visible almost immediately.
I agree. As a solution, an infrastructure is proposed, with the help of which companies can produce, process and use tokenized loyalty points on a distributed platform of blockchain.
thus there will be a so-called exchange of points using the base currency of the platform.
just like that. It is noteworthy that bonus points can be spent on really necessary things. I believe that this is correct.
Activity: 280
it sounds exciting: a platform for loyalty programs, dedicated wallets of loyalty tokens, as well as a targeted marketing engine Roll Eyes
I completely agree with you. considering what difficult problems are set - I'm sure that the developers will decide everything in a short time.
do I correctly understand the goal of eliminating the main inefficient methods of working and processing loyalty programs? but in what way is this inefficiency manifested? Huh
except for the problem there is still a recommendation - to make loyalty programs more attractive, meaningful and useful for business as well as for customers.
inefficiency manifests itself in the fact that very many points of loyalty remain unclaimed. this is because more and more loyalty programs are appearing on the market Embarrassed Embarrassed
there is also a negligence, which is manifested in the weak connection with customers and the demands of consumers.
yes, indeed. a weak link leads to loss of customers, and the exactingness of consumers directly affects which type of loyalty program the business model uses
then in these cases the solution should be the most effective, and the result should be visible almost immediately.
I agree. As a solution, an infrastructure is proposed, with the help of which companies can produce, process and use tokenized loyalty points on a distributed platform of blockchain.
thus there will be a so-called exchange of points using the base currency of the platform.
Is the bounty still on progress? BTW, your project looks great and have a high potential in blockchain technology.
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: