Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 71. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
They talk about personalized loyalty programs, what does that mean?
All transactions made by users can be valuable information that can be collected and transferred to various interested organizations or companies.
And this information carries some personal data and is it safe?
Activity: 168
All transactions made by users can be valuable information that can be collected and transferred to various interested organizations or companies.
Activity: 210
Hey, everyone. Who knows where will developers present the project next? Are there some interesting crypto events where we can meet SLP? I am so excited about this project, so would be happy to see it with my eyes.
I Know that next one will be in New York, May 14-16. Event is called Consensus 2018, in will take place in Hilton Modtown. I think it is a great opportunity for you if you have time and possibility to visit this event. 

Activity: 224
Hey, everyone. Who knows where will developers present the project next? Are there some interesting crypto events where we can meet SLP? I am so excited about this project, so would be happy to see it with my eyes.
I like that technologies are improving our life. I think one day it will become the establishment for something more. 
Many projects now use these technologies and offers their users security and transparency of their activity. Just like the SLP do it. 
SlP is created to change the loyalty programs. I like it so much because sometimes these programs are useless. Finally, I will be able to get what I want.
Yes, the idea is brilliant, but will it be successful? Are you sure that this project will be popular and needed on the current market?
I am convinced in their success. This platform will be needed for users and for companies too. Everyone wants to get their benefit and Slp gives it to them. 
It is true. Did you hear about some similar platforms? Are there some strong competitive for slp and will it be able to be better?
I have never heard about any similar projects. Maybe I am not quite aware about it. I think that’s important too. They've already made their name and people don't know other projects.
Me too. I don't about any other projects. Maybe, SailPlay. I know about it thanks to Slp because it was the base for this project. Yes, it is really good for them I think. 
I like that technologies are improving our life. I think one day it will become the establishment for something more. 
Many projects now use these technologies and offers their users security and transparency of their activity. Just like the SLP do it. 
SlP is created to change the loyalty programs. I like it so much because sometimes these programs are useless. Finally, I will be able to get what I want.
Yes, the idea is brilliant, but will it be successful? Are you sure that this project will be popular and needed on the current market?
I am convinced in their success. This platform will be needed for users and for companies too. Everyone wants to get their benefit and Slp gives it to them. 
It is true. Did you hear about some similar platforms? Are there some strong competitive for slp and will it be able to be better?
I have never heard about any similar projects. Maybe I am not quite aware about it. I think that’s important too. They've already made their name and people don't know other projects.
Activity: 238
The market of crypto-currencies is actively developing now.
We must take this into account and invest in this project.
You correctly think. If we reasonably dispose of our means, then we will achieve success.
We need to act this way, otherwise we can not earn.
Activity: 364
The market of crypto-currencies is actively developing now.
We must take this into account and invest in this project.
I've seen so many projects. But I liked this one more than anyone else.
I hope you understand why?
Hey. I do not quite understand what exactly you mean.
Can you explain in more detail?
It is obvious. This project has many more advantages.
I think that's why so many users are involved.
Good. Do you know anything about the developers?
I looked for information, but did not find it.
Did you visit the project site? Everything is written there.
I can say that the developers have long been working in this field. Therefore, no problems should arise.
Of course I visited. It seemed to me that this is not enough.
I'll try to ask someone else, maybe I'll get an answer.
Okay. But it seems to me that the information that is on the site is enough.
If you want, then look for additional information.
Well, I will. I hope that someone will answer me.
Otherwise, you will have to look for everything yourself.
I can say that the developers have long been working in this field. Therefore, no problems should arise.
Okay. But it seems to me that the information that is on the site is enough.
If you want, then look for additional information.
Pages:
Jump to: