Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SprintX - An ICO Maker with an integrated Exchange for Startups - - page 4. (Read 1791 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
the crowdsale pause ? why and how long ?
so, the crowdsale from this project will be continue in the future or not ?
thank you

Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Pi, SprintX team! I'm greatly interested in your project, but couldn't find some information, can you help me?))
- what were the % of the tokens sold on the pre sale stage and what were the % on the main one?
I'm a little worried that developers and administrators are very inactive. The administrator of the telegram answers, but rarely enough. Although the bounty manager is active.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Pi, SprintX team! I'm greatly interested in your project, but couldn't find some information, can you help me?))
- what were the % of the tokens sold on the pre sale stage and what were the % on the main one?
Activity: 378
is there any recent news about when to launch the exchange, why the manager cannot confirm it and whether ico will be continued or stopped  Huh  all investors are waiting for good news from the manager  Wink I hope the good news will come soon  Smiley Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
People have real interest in this project that's why are waiting for updates. I also have come to see what is new on the approval of regulatory but didn't find anything new. It is best time to keep the momentum up and keep spreading the word far while application get approved. I don't think there is any forbidden to keep the communication channels open as this will keep the interest alive in people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
I noticed that in the official Telegram group disappeared admins. Why does no one answer the questions? Is the project continuing its life or has it all stopped?
Activity: 127
Would you tell me who is in charge of the marketing or listing?
Activity: 130
Project that will change the future the world of blockchain. and i am sure the project will be a success
i Like it  Grin
Activity: 322
I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Activity: 105
Hello. I participate in the company bounty (twitter). Is the bounty company complete? Or continue to work? Thank you.
Activity: 72
hello token sales on the site are not shown. How much sales were done and softcap was exceeded
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
how can I contact the bounty manager, or does anyone know how to see the number of bets that we earned for the company on Twitter and Facebook?
You can contact their bounty telegram admin. This is not a place to discuss bets.

We have caught in a situation where no one can tell actually how much time this pause will take. Legal matters sometimes can be resolved within days and other times even months takes to reach at something to get approval. We don't have any update to let us know the current status of the progress on this. Legal matters can not be discussed but progress can be shared with supporters and investors.
Honestly this is shocking news, how not !!! All this time I saw them well without any problems, but they immediately told me that ICO was paused for a while because there was a problem with the law. However we should respect the law, we just wait for the latest news, and hopefully the problem will be over soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
We have caught in a situation where no one can tell actually how much time this pause will take. Legal matters sometimes can be resolved within days and other times even months takes to reach at something to get approval. We don't have any update to let us know the current status of the progress on this. Legal matters can not be discussed but progress can be shared with supporters and investors.
Activity: 112
 how can I contact the bounty manager, or does anyone know how to see the number of bets that we earned for the company on Twitter and Facebook?
Activity: 105
I have a question .. and a problem. When registering with your company, I indicated incorrectly the link to the telegram ... (can I change it somehow?
Activity: 210
There is no information, the ico is in paused since May the 17th and you do not even want to give us information about what is going on!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
That approval from authorities which put the crowdfunding on hold should be in finalizing phase as it is almost couple weeks since that notice is appearing on main website. This approval to compliance the business fully regulated will have huge impact and will make it much more interesting once the initial coin offering restores in near future.
Activity: 84
hello guy, bounty campaign still running?
Activity: 98
This is a really promising project!
I like it!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Crypto and will have a Bank License in Switzerland to be regulated and act as a bank offering many services and benefits other exchange do not offer whether there is an impact to it all  Huh only now i find ico in pause because update Crypto and Fiat Exchange when this sale in proceed  Huh Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: