Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SprintX - An ICO Maker with an integrated Exchange for Startups - - page 8. (Read 1791 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Please, tell me why the presale was postponed for 11 days. If I'm not mistaken, it should have started today. And I was surprised when I saw a new countdown.

maybe the team think about the markets conditions at this moment,,
so, the have decided to postponing the Pre sale
but, its better if the team make a statements on it

Yes, the team should provide the information and the reasons are clear about this so that participants, not confusion.
probably why pre-ico in the delay because the team will prepare again more mature projects so that when the pre-ico started can get a lot of support and a great success, that's just my opinion. maybe later project team could give reason for details.
the reason why presale is postponed is  there was a vulnerability found in Smart Contract. As a result, Phase 2 sale which was scheduled to start (April 23rd 2018) has been postponed until Thursday May 3rd 2018. https://medium.com/@ICOsprintx/important-announcement-for-the-sprintx-community-f7a7fbe7e832
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Please, tell me why the presale was postponed for 11 days. If I'm not mistaken, it should have started today. And I was surprised when I saw a new countdown.

Yes, the team should provide the information and the reasons are clear about this so that participants, not confusion.
probably why pre-ico in the delay because the team will prepare again more mature projects so that when the pre-ico started can get a lot of support and a great success, that's just my opinion. maybe later project team could give reason for details.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102

Activity: 277

Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Activity: 476
I wish you that you collected hard cap! But I wonder what will happen with this  unsold tokens if you not reach hard cap? I hope they the rest tokens won't be distributed among ico participants and will be just burnt.
Activity: 277
When the spreadsheet updated for twitter campaign manager?

ask about the bounty campaign in sprintx bounty thread mate
here, just found the bounty thread from this project
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-sprintx-more-than-6000-ethereum-airdrop-launched-3196486
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
When he has some free time to update it. Do you know? You are asking on wrong thread.

The private sale has successfully raised $15M, can we say this project is success? and then, there is no way to fail, am i right?
Yes we can say that because we already reached softcap (50 million SPTX sold out).
What do you mean fail on here? No there is none to fail

maybe the ask about the proof of private sale funds,,
some kind of ethereum address to check the funds already collected during the private sale
so, everyone can see the progress

I would like to know about this too to be honest.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
The private sale has successfully raised $15M, can we say this project is success? and then, there is no way to fail, am i right?
Yes we can say that because we already reached softcap (50 million SPTX sold out).

maybe the ask about the proof of private sale funds,,
some kind of ethereum address to check the funds already collected during the private sale
so, everyone can see the progress

Activity: 434
Hi, explain after the end of ico, is there any chance that it will be included in the exchanger?
All project are hoping their token listed on exchange sites.
Token doesn't worth with anything if it not listed on exchange sites
I think this is a silly question, every crypto after the end of ICO will be listed on the exchange, but no one knows about the exact date and where it's will listed.
So do not ask about exchange for now, because I'm sure Sprintx team will work hard for this.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
legendary

Activity: 110
I would like to know, how many entrepreneurs we have here that want to start their own company? And what do you guys have build so far?
Activity: 532
Certainly many people here know Daniel Amato, he is a talented and experienced mentor in the blockchain field. And now he's an adviser to Sprint. You can also ask questions about this project at https://t.co/Ykm6gqVc1a
Activity: 140
Sprintx will be a platform for entrepreneurs with a variety of technological impulses that will be very good to develop
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
legendary
Hi, explain after the end of ico, is there any chance that it will be included in the exchanger?
All project are hoping their token listed on exchange sites.
Token doesn't worth with anything if it not listed on exchange sites
Activity: 11
Hello SprintX team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 154
I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful project for start-ups!

Overview of ICO SprintX in Russian

SprintX on the channel "Invest with mind!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKeqQpDB9Eg

Only the most promising projects of 2108, subscribe and be in the know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKeqQpDB9Eg
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: