Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SprintX - An ICO Maker with an integrated Exchange for Startups - - page 6. (Read 1791 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Hello friends.
As dev said, for any form of question about bounty can be directly asked in bounty thread SPRINTX

Hello! Please refer to the bounty thread for questions regarding the bounty campaign as we have a different team working on it.

Please, this is not the place to talk about bounty. This is the official ANN thread of SprintX. Discussions here should be about the project and its ICO and their features and details, respectively. Should you have any concerns about bounty, please direct that to their bounty manager

The dev have their work in their respective fields.

Please cooperate friends
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hello! Please refer to the bounty thread for questions regarding the bounty campaign as we have a different team working on it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Interesting project and it's a huge bonus that you guys have raised a substantial amount before the public Pre-ICO. What is the use of the token in your ecosystem?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hey dev manager, your project looks good, it's going to be very exciting at the invesyor and the participants of this project.
brand new
I can't remember the last time I saw such a strong team and a ICO raising a substantial amount during their private pre-sale. There is clearly something here! This could be a great platform for ICOs to launch off as it seems to have everything needed to get started.

The thread could do with some more information though. Where are you guys based?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Does anyone know if I can invest into this ICO if I am American? I am really looking into this ICO and it's gonna be big! They already have 15 million from the private sale, this one is going to the moon!
You can contact the team via telegram.
The current information, nearly 70% of every project prohibits Americans from investing. Do not know with Sprintx.
brand new
Does anyone know if I can invest into this ICO if I am American? I am really looking into this ICO and it's gonna be big! They already have 15 million from the private sale, this one is going to the moon!
Activity: 81
Great ICO, just saw that you have reached passed your soft cap, congratulations.

When did the concept of SprintX start? Is it a new idea or have you been working on it for a few years?
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
What experience does your team have in this field? Have you worked with startup incubation before? Seems an interesting project.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
the team and the project are fine. softcap has been assembled. the project continues. they tore up the ICOS. i think they'il be successful. it will be a necessary technology for the cities.
Activity: 36
Interesting project which has huge potential, when does the main ICO start? I found you guys on ICOBench.

Thanks for the kind words monolokcrypto,

Yes we are listed on the main ICO rating websites, so we are easy to find!

The main ICO starts on the 24th of May, we are currently in the 2nd phase of the Pre-Sale where you receive a 25% bonus. There will be no bonuses during the ICO!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Wow, when i check youre web and see SprintX can reached more than $15.000.000 on private sale, i can not say anything, cause thats mean this project really good. The team have a nice concept to attract the investors. Hope the best for this project, Good luck  Smiley

That is awesome result in private sale they raised very huge amount so that I also think they will get succeed to achieve their milestone to reach the hard cap into this ICO. This project has good idea and people are also showing their interest in it.

the results that have been achieved at this time I am convinced that this project will be easier to move on to the next stage and I'm sure you can get maximum results, too.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Wow, when i check youre web and see SprintX can reached more than $15.000.000 on private sale, i can not say anything, cause thats mean this project really good. The team have a nice concept to attract the investors. Hope the best for this project, Good luck  Smiley

That is awesome result in private sale they raised very huge amount so that I also think they will get succeed to achieve their milestone to reach the hard cap into this ICO. This project has good idea and people are also showing their interest in it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
Don't you think that soft cap of 18 million Ethereum is way too high to get, am I reading right the figures ? After watching the fresh round with 25 % bonus I went straight to main website for more information but this made me bit confuse seeing such high soft cap. Usually failure in achieving soft cap results to refund. If you don't get minimum threshold what will be next ?
Just fyi if back then when total token sold still shown on their site, it was already more than 50 million tokens has been sold. With 1 ETH equal with 1124 sprintx tokens, you can calculate how much ETH they have raised (remember, it was around 3-4 weeks ago). On that time ETH also only worth less than $500/ETH but currently ETH price has been increased 50% since that time.

Do you still think 18k ETH for softcap is too high?

I think looking at the fact that is happening now, 18 ETH softcap is not too high, most importantly we now believe how this project goes well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 20
That's the best way to go about it I think. Don't just offer the tools like many are doing, give them a platform so they go to you for all their needs.
Activity: 48
Interesting project which has huge potential, when does the main ICO start? I found you guys on ICOBench.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Don't you think that soft cap of 18 million Ethereum is way too high to get, am I reading right the figures ? After watching the fresh round with 25 % bonus I went straight to main website for more information but this made me bit confuse seeing such high soft cap. Usually failure in achieving soft cap results to refund. If you don't get minimum threshold what will be next ?
Just fyi if back then when total token sold still shown on their site, it was already more than 50 million tokens has been sold. With 1 ETH equal with 1124 sprintx tokens, you can calculate how much ETH they have raised (remember, it was around 3-4 weeks ago). On that time ETH also only worth less than $500/ETH but currently ETH price has been increased 50% since that time.

Do you still think 18k ETH for softcap is too high?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Hello. Why does no one answer about Bounty campaigns? Why is the spreadsheet not updated?
Dev has mentioned if that should be asked on bounty thread. Afaik, needmoney is the manager, you should contact him instead dev.
Activity: 36
What is the hardcap of the ICO? What bonuses do you have?

Hello kingofhearts69,

Our hardcap for our ICO is 200,000 ETH and that's if we sell all tokens during the Pre-ICO and ICO. (221 million). Yes there are bonuses, currently there is 25% on your investment and that is available until May 17th. During the ICO there is no bonus as we believe early adopters should be rewarded for believing in our project.
Pages:
Jump to: