Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SprintX - An ICO Maker with an integrated Exchange for Startups - - page 9. (Read 1791 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
SprintX it's good project and backed by 7marketz, Elaniin, coinvestors, nova Etc.
SprintX listed on IcoBench rating 3.4 https://icobench.com/ico/sprintx and listed on IcoRating https://icorating.com/ico/sprintx/
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Guys, can someone tell me. SprintX is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
Activity: 588
SprintX privat sale has earned $ 15,000,000 this is the beginning of excellent funding, although I see your announcement thread is still a bit informed, but your funding progress is very good.
Activity: 448
How to promote the development of startups in developing countries?
If you are a startup who is in need of help, right direction, you will find it at Nova Foundation. SprintX will help your Startup team get the right level of advice.
To find out more go to the SprintX website: https://sprintx.io
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I am  interested in this project. Is any bonuses for investment pools? When tokens will be distributed after sale?
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
How will liquidity be provided for startup tokens? for example on bancor there is a reserve of tokens, and what will you have on the platform?
Activity: 358
steady nih project if read thread bounty official allocation for its bounty hunter biin drool sure would be many who join in this project hopefully can be a big success let alone join airdropnya now many
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
I am also interested in this project. Nice project and interesting, I hope the project is successful and successful. Grin
Activity: 238
SprintX solves three problems for a Startup to launch their own ICO:

1. Smart Contract Development - Your idea through a smart contract and into an ICO Maker.
2. Integration to an Exchange - Your created token integrated to an Exchange for trading increasing its value and providing a clearer road map for future of token.
3. Conversion to Fiat - Crypto spending and conversion solution via Debit Card services or Bank services.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
is there any bounty program for translations?
like translating the whitepaper or the website
There are but i believe all translation bounty have been reserved by other people.

Congratulation for all @SprintX, we are successfully reached softcap at $15 million
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
is there any bounty program for translations?
like translating the whitepaper or the website
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Wew there is not much activity here, i think you should add some pictures to make this ann thread become more attractive.
I would like to know how much the fees for paying something with your debit card.
copper member
Activity: 34
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
You want to combine platform for ICOs and exchange? But what is this? Just a site for promoting ICOs or platform with own blockcain? A lot of existing  sites already (Kickico for exmple).  Huh
Activity: 140
Conversion to fiat solution is very promising and it's something people really need
Activity: 336
withdraw tokens after ICO?
Activity: 798
Where is the form of filling the bounty?
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added Sprintx ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/sprintx).

If you have any question about Sprintx ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Very interesting idea, I think it will be successful. It can be seen that Softcap is assembled and this means that the project is already successful
Activity: 238
The objective is to communicate our vision. Users need to think of the SprintX-Switch X-Fundacion Nova is a mixture of the entire ecosystem. An individual cooperates with another and helps them to search for the benefits of the investors, companies, and startups. The SprintX Ecosystem desire count with ensuring components, each and everything custom-made to address the desires of our clients and will solve some of the special problems in the present of the starting point and financial industry.

Sprintx is an ICO maker and a smart contract maker will receive inbound applications from startups and resolve all the applications that can move to next stage and are developed with the NOVA foundation Sprintx will launch ICO for starting a company and anointment process is finished. Sprintx will gives smart contract, Advisory, Digital Strategy and ICO services for startups.
Pages:
Jump to: