Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] STAMPS - Equity Tokens And Dividend Payments In BTC! - page 2. (Read 6804 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Stamp is a very attractive token. It is planned to sell it at a different exchange than the platform itself. And this project is good because they are working eith real stock market & they will be providing with a BTC ... So here would be profitable to please
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Amazing,this form of an online stock market is clearly amazing and has full potential to be a game changer and be successful.
Best of luck traders looking forward to this
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I mostly stake my Tokens/Coins in my exchange service. Will this be also possible with Stamp? This will be great then we can do trading in the exchange platform and on the other hand stake our Stamps in the exchange without moving the Coins anywhere and also do not need to pay the transaction fees...
At this moment I believe your stamps token can only stay in your stamps wallet. I believe by Dec 2018 you will be able to trade your token to its own marketplace according to the website.

Let's hope it's listed on an Exchange as soon as possible as that should give the coin a decent boost and increases prices aswell.
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
In your SIG campaign will the participents be paid with bitcoin ? you mentioned that they would get only stamps if the ICO didn't reach 1.5million isn't a bit of big number ?
Please keep all bounty campaign questions on the bounty thread.
Thank You.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Very good start! You have a good road map! Good luck to you, I hope it will be an excellent project!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This project is good because they are working eith real stock market & they will pay with a BTC...so doing the bounty here will be profitable..
Activity: 84
Stamps are a future stock market and it seems to represent many companies from the cross-section of the global economy. Stamps are a platform that makes it very easy for organizations to collect funds by providing their equity to STAMP holders. We are goodluck to this project
Activity: 434
Stamp is a very interesting token. Is it planned to sell it on other exchanges except the platform itself?
Activity: 280
Your aiming to make a gamechanger platform is very commendable, since there’s obvious problem with funding small businesses, start-ups and etc.  Any fundamental investors are willing to back or maybe actually backing your project now?
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
I have check out the website and notice a very organized layout. I have also noticed that Stamps project already earned 118.45123662 ETH. A very good start indeed. There is also a very clear roadmap, I just hope that you will fulfill all of those in a very short period of time. Good luck Dev, I wish you all the success.
Activity: 364
A great new project for the crypto comunity and differs from the others, but if all STAMP tokens buy out, it can be launched earlier than the road map?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
This project will really helps in the real-world organizations. Also, having different incentives, which I like most on its dividend incentives that a share on company's profits, paid out in regular intervals to equity token holders via bitcoin and having there own wallet which makes easy.
 Hoping for this project will success..
God bless..
Activity: 238
I have join your bounty campaign
That's a great project I have ever seen.
You want to promote your coin on YouTube???
Hey Dev you didn't need anyone to promote this on YouTube??
Activity: 560
I am so looking forward for this project as it will help greatly in my company. It will save me alot of time and cost when it comes to year end. My other 4 shareholders have already been informed about STAMPS. May this project be a great success!
We regret to inform you that we will be canceling the planned Stamps ICO due to new unforeseen regulations in the country of Mexico. We will be looking into moving Stamps to a safer alternative location to resume operations at a later date.

Those who were compensated with STAMP tokens for their participation in our Bounty campaign will be rewarded in Bitcoin relating to the original bounty rules, within 72 hours. If your BTC address has changed since then please message strawbabies (bounty campaign manager).

Those who participated in in our pre-ico will be contacted by email so that their funds can be returned appropriately within the next 72hours.

Thank you for your understanding.

So what can I do? I got 1000 Stamps token because of the signature campaign.

Do I get some sort of compromise?
Those who were compensated with STAMP tokens for their participation in our Bounty campaign will be rewarded in Bitcoin relating to the original bounty rules, within 72 hours. If your BTC address has changed since then please message strawbabies (bounty campaign manager).

The original bounty rules where STAMP compensation if the pre-ico wasn't above $15 million, do we now just get the Bitcoin amount?

So 0,015 BTC for me?

This is my address for the record:
https://blockchain.info/address/1MrGoat6h5stSxHoVrSw1Dq2kMKaNwm65P
Yes, you were suppose to update strawbabies if you btc address changed.

If anyone who sent ETH to the ICO did not get a refund please PM me.
Thank you,
Thread closed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
We regret to inform you that we will be canceling the planned Stamps ICO due to new unforeseen regulations in the country of Mexico. We will be looking into moving Stamps to a safer alternative location to resume operations at a later date.

Those who participated in in our pre-ico will be contacted by email so that their funds can be returned appropriately within the next 72hours.

The original bounty rules where STAMP compensation if the pre-ico wasn't above $15 million, do we now just get the Bitcoin amount?

So 0,015 BTC for me?

This is my address for the record:
https://blockchain.info/address/1MrGoat6h5stSxHoVrSw1Dq2kMKaNwm65P

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 196
Merit: 109
Hi.
Public ICO will be ran from February 5th 2018 to April 4th 2018.
Pretty sure I remember pre ICO will be active in two days.
1 ETH = 1000 stamps.
Looking forward to hear more from you guys.
Pages:
Jump to: