Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] STAMPS - Equity Tokens And Dividend Payments In BTC! - page 4. (Read 6804 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Amazing,this form of an online stock market is clearly amazing and has full potential to be a game changer and be successful.
Best of luck traders looking forward to this

Yeah, I'm hoping that the ICO will be successful and let's see what stamps can do to change our exchange system.
Exactly, I am wondering the same and hope the ICO release will be more improve than the pre-ico program.
I just wish best of luck to all those involved.
I hope so, I thought that the pre-ICO needs more spread the words to ICO review websites.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Amazing,this form of an online stock market is clearly amazing and has full potential to be a game changer and be successful.
Best of luck traders looking forward to this

Yeah, I'm hoping that the ICO will be successful and let's see what stamps can do to change our exchange system.
Exactly, I am wondering the same and hope the ICO release will be more improve than the pre-ico program.
I just wish best of luck to all those involved.
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
Im not sure if bountry threads question is allowed on this thread. I just observed that the stamps spreedsheet for signature campaign is not yet updated and its been 2 days already. Can I ask for updates regarding this matter.
The bounty campaign manager is not in this thread. Please post on the bounty thread.
Thank you
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
While reading abount the two types of stamps you are offering "Blue vs Pink stamps" , I can see that all what your platform stand of is provided in the blue stamp .Why would you offer the pink stamp then ? and are people going for them ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
So based of what I've read from the whitepaper, there are two forms of equity tokens that may be issued through the Stamps platform; pink stamps and blue stamps.
1. Pink stamps are equity tokens that are issued
with no oversight or guidance from the Stamps administrators. These are technology-driven assets that can be originated by anyone, at any time.
2. Blue stamps are equity tokens that are issued in a manner overseen by Stamps
administrators. Issuers of blue stamps benefit from not just the technology, but also the assistance of Stamps administrators.
The question is, "Is the token are all have the same value?"
I have a similar question. How will the release of blue tokens be controlled? I believe that the number of such tokens should be limited.

During a stamp release equity tokens are gifted to our STAMP coin holders. The more STAMP coins your wallet holds the more equity tokens it will be gifted. It is up to them to research the company and decide what value it holds. STAMP holders can then choose to hold, sell, or buy more on the open market. STAMP holders are the ones responsible for setting the price on the open market for each stamp release.

So if i have stamp token of a particular organization that means am like a shareholder and i get to be part of the company right??? Great this kind of thing will make me want to have the major or largest share...Great work  

Yes, equity tokens represent ownership of the company. The more you have the more you own!

Stamps have gone further in the issuance of equity token. It's an innovation I've been expecting to see in ICO.

With soferox and stamps. I am expecting soon with the partnership of this two companies to provide efficient, cheap and fast transactions with their new technology like blockchain.
We all like blockchain is a brilliant invention!
But I have a question to the developers - do you plan to have a card for output to fiat?

An ATM card is not in our plans right now, however, we might add one as we progress (after launch) if it is something our community wants.

my question is why the dividend payments in Bitcoin not in stamps token ?

We have been asked this a few times, the main reason is that BTC is the easiest crypto to obtain. Businesses main job is to generate profits not having to learn to buy/sell ALT coins. With our model businesses can simply buy BTC from easy to use sources, transfer it to their dashboard on the Stamps Platform and issue their dividend payments to their holders.

In what jurisdiction is your company located?  Will the holders of the tokens be anonymous and will Chinese citizens be able to participate in the ICO?
Stamps (Stamps SAS de CV) is registered and located in Mexico. The only information that is asked during registration is your first name, last name, and email. We do not require any information other information to join. When you sign up you must agree to our TOS which states that you are in a jurisdiction where it is legal for you to participate.

That's actually great, because I really hate when some project and website ask for selfie and kinda stuff which is not comfortable for many people that prefer not to give their personal information.

This is one thing that I like about this project so far. I hope that they can maintain that an account is secured even with its owner maintaining his/her anonymity.
I doubt that under US law the name of the last name and email is sufficient. Last time the exchanges are engaged in strong verification.

Our ICO is closed to USA citizens.

Activity: 364
So based of what I've read from the whitepaper, there are two forms of equity tokens that may be issued through the Stamps platform; pink stamps and blue stamps.
1. Pink stamps are equity tokens that are issued
with no oversight or guidance from the Stamps administrators. These are technology-driven assets that can be originated by anyone, at any time.
2. Blue stamps are equity tokens that are issued in a manner overseen by Stamps
administrators. Issuers of blue stamps benefit from not just the technology, but also the assistance of Stamps administrators.
The question is, "Is the token are all have the same value?"
I have a similar question. How will the release of blue tokens be controlled? I believe that the number of such tokens should be limited.
Activity: 364
So the challenges of this ICO is to reform the conventional business fundraising, because the pitfalls of these processes are many. It is clearly that technology finds a way to shorten processes to save time and money like what is STAMPS is aiming for.
All is correct only this is not the improvement of the existing system but the creation of a new perfect infrastructure for the unification of the world of fiat and crypt.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The team has plans to create mobile applications? A lot of people use only smartphones.

I'm sure devs have plan to do that but they are more focusing in the improvements of the project - to gain more investors, to promote in the society, to fulfill the road map and to be known wold wide.
Of course, you need to attract investors and advertise the product, but I think in our time mobile applications are needed. Look at the success of the Electronium.
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
In what jurisdiction is your company located?  Will the holders of the tokens be anonymous and will Chinese citizens be able to participate in the ICO?
Stamps (Stamps SAS de CV) is registered and located in Mexico. The only information that is asked during registration is your first name, last name, and email. We do not require any information other information to join. When you sign up you must agree to our TOS which states that you are in a jurisdiction where it is legal for you to participate.

That's actually great, because I really hate when some project and website ask for selfie and kinda stuff which is not comfortable for many people that prefer not to give their personal information.

This is one thing that I like about this project so far. I hope that they can maintain that an account is secured even with its owner maintaining his/her anonymity.
I doubt that under US law the name of the last name and email is sufficient. Last time the exchanges are engaged in strong verification.
That's it lately I could not pass the verification on two exchanges. I'm waiting for the creation of convenient decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
The team has plans to create mobile applications? A lot of people use only smartphones.

I'm sure devs have plan to do that but they are more focusing in the improvements of the project - to gain more investors, to promote in the society, to fulfill the road map and to be known wold wide.
Activity: 406

Activity: 244
my question is why the dividend payments in Bitcoin not in stamps token ?
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
So if i have stamp token of a particular organization that means am like a shareholder and i get to be part of the company right??? Great this kind of thing will make me want to have the major or largest share...Great work 
Merit: 103
Stamps have gone further in the issuance of equity token. It's an innovation I've been expecting to see in ICO.

With soferox and stamps. I am expecting soon with the partnership of this two companies to provide efficient, cheap and fast transactions with their new technology like blockchain.
We all like blockchain is a brilliant invention!
But I have a question to the developers - do you plan to have a card for output to fiat?
Activity: 70

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Cool project that really gives an option on there equity tokens having two forms of equity tokens that may be issued through the Stamps platform. Also, by having there stamp tokens could be directly on there own stamps wallet that will provide access to all equity tokens in detailed form while summarizing portfolio data in a clear, easy to read format.

.. good luck for the success and more power
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In what jurisdiction is your company located?  Will the holders of the tokens be anonymous and will Chinese citizens be able to participate in the ICO?
Very interesting region. Not a lot of companies from Mexico. Mexican laws do not prohibit working with crypto currency?
Mexico is part of America and I think they have strict rules regarding ICO's. I only know projects outside of the US maybe because of it's law not favorable to coin offerings. Anyways, Stamp partnered with Soferox is a great project. I also hope that the platform is mobile friendly.
Merit: 105
I mostly stake my Tokens/Coins in my exchange service. Will this be also possible with Stamp? This will be great then we can do trading in the exchange platform and on the other hand stake our Stamps in the exchange without moving the Coins anywhere and also do not need to pay the transaction fees...
At this moment I believe your stamps token can only stay in your stamps wallet. I believe by Dec 2018 you will be able to trade your token to its own marketplace according to the website.

Let's hope it's listed on an Exchange as soon as possible as that should give the coin a decent boost and increases prices aswell.

Yes, Let's hope that stamps will be listed in Exchange Sites the soonest, this will help them to get more funds to support their project. Also a lot of investors are active in exchange sites so it will easy to them to notice stamps token.
Activity: 434
In what jurisdiction is your company located?  Will the holders of the tokens be anonymous and will Chinese citizens be able to participate in the ICO?
Very interesting region. Not a lot of companies from Mexico. Mexican laws do not prohibit working with crypto currency?
Pages:
Jump to: