Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] STAMPS - Equity Tokens And Dividend Payments In BTC! - page 8. (Read 6804 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
Hi dev,

Please let me know if you will need whitepaper translation to Romanian.

Thank you

Please send us a private message with your contact details and links to your past work.
Thank you

Msg sent for fr translation. br
We will be having a bounty thread in the next few days and translation bounties will be offered then. I'll reply with a link to the bounty thread once it goes live.
Thanks.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How long will the ICO be?
Is that lars mapstead from AdultFriendFinder?
Hello,
Lars is involved in many companies. AFF is one of them.  Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Is that lars mapstead from AdultFriendFinder?
What is minimum size of ETHs to invest in STAMPS Pre-ICO stage? What Exchanges will list STAMPS tokens?
Hi Alex,
You can invest any amount during the public Pre-ICO. Our ICO platform should go live over the next few days and you will be able to create an account and see more information on joining. In the meantime please subscribe too our mailing list to stay updated - http://stampsplatform.com/join.html.

We are currently in talks with a few exchanges but we can not comment on that just yet as it is still to early. We will keep the community updated throughout the ICO on this matter. Let me know if you have any other questions. We are all also very active on telegram https://t.me/stampsplatform
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
What is minimum size of ETHs to invest in STAMPS Pre-ICO stage? What Exchanges will list STAMPS tokens?

Pre-ICO Starts On January 20th, 2018

Pre-ICO Starts On January 20th, 2018

██  FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM      WEBSITE  ██

Pages:
Jump to: