Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] STAMPS - Equity Tokens And Dividend Payments In BTC! - page 7. (Read 6804 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am currently working with this one, I hope that your ICO will be a success. It will be a good platform to use when you have different kinds of Cryptocurrencies.
It will be easier for traders to exchange their cryptocurrencies to different coins. In the future, this will be a big company.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Hmm seems interesting but how does the dividend system work? Is it like Ark where you have votes to a particular "company" of sorts and you get dividends based on the amount you have or is it like proof of Stake where you get coins for staking your existing coins?
Activity: 266
Merit: 130
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
Interesting project, always Like projects that bring people and financial instruments together. Just curious about accepting Ethereum for the token and then paying dividends in Bitcoin. I love both dearly, just wondering it's two lots of address for you to collect. a lot of work.
Overall this project very good, but as you said i think the team must explain to us about dividens in bitcoin, because usually bitcoin and ethereum price can't walk together. Maybe the team have some reason that we don't know
Stamps will not be collecting ETH addresses. We are not an ETH token. We are a coin on the Soferox blockchain.

Within the Stamps wallet, there will be a place where you can enter the BTC address where you want to receive your dividend payments. Businesses will have a dashboard where they can go to process these payments. Paying dividends will be fast and easy for them using their Stamps Platform dashboard.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/stamps-ico-16717. If you want to fill out your profile with more information, want to add, change something - feel free to contact me
I'm not the staff of the ICO but, it makes me happy if someone spread the words of STAMPS.

FYI, ICO will be started in 2 hours!
Just my humble opinion, but when you see so many countries announcing that they will regulate ICOs that offer securities (and I am not talking about the US only), it is kind of hard to decide to invest in an ICO like yours. Granted, ICOs are risky investments no matter what, but this one seems to be very risky do to its nature.

This is exactly why we need Stamps. As ICOs become more regulated we hope to see companies launch a Stamp Release instead of an ICO. Stamp Releases can be an alternative to the ICO. The problem with ICOs is the risk to the investor. Countries are trying to prevent their citizens from being frauded. With Stamps, the power is in the investors hands from the start. Investors do not have to pay for their equity tokens. Stamp Releases will also allow the investors to set the value of the equity tokens they receive. We will not sell equity tokens, and we fully intend to comply with the laws of the countries in which we operate. Please see our whitepaper: https://stampsplatform.com/stamps_whitepaper.pdf and join us on telegram: https://t.me/stampsplatform.
Thank You
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Just my humble opinion, but when you see so many countries announcing that they will regulate ICOs that offer securities (and I am not talking about the US only), it is kind of hard to decide to invest in an ICO like yours. Granted, ICOs are risky investments no matter what, but this one seems to be very risky due to its nature.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
20 Post a week is too much...and no I will not use telegram, ppl should not download app for phone assosiate with crypto.
Please kindly remove this posts. This thread doesn't have any relation to the signature campaign, but the Tokens itself. I quoted this for reference to prevent someone keeps posting about the signature campaign.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Keith Wareing's youtube video of the Stamps Platform:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K1NSFXDaGs
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Based from the roadmap, STAMPS platform has a long journey to embark in crypto.
But at least it's not the same as e-tokens that are short-lived and created in a very short period of time.
Need to know more about soferox blockchain. I haven't encountered yet on how they handle ICOs.

I've been on the Soferox Telegram channel since they had their ICO, and that's where I saw this announcement posted. This will be their first ICO on their new blockchain.
The dividend payments will be determined on-chain and paid on-chain? Or are you acting as a kind of external accounting service taking care of all payments and stuff?

Dividends will be paid out in BTC. Within our stamps wallet, users will be able to enter their BTC address. Access to proper tax documents will be available in the wallet as well in the event a business requires this before paying out. There will be terms set fourth by the company when they have their Stamp Release that will dictate the amounts. This will all be made public in the contracts which will be provided between the business and their equity token holders. These contracts will be made available in our wallet and on our Stamps Market Cap site.

it's sounds cool, but have all the problems been solved? who is in charge of the regulation? who is auditor?
Prior to having a Blue Stamp  Release, we will hire an independent 3rd part to review the business's financial statements. While we can not guarantee them to be 100% accurate we will provide the results of the audit to our Stamp Holders.  Every Blue Stamp Release will include a contract between the Equity Token issuer and their holders. This will outline the rights of the holder, audit enforcement, equity representation of each token, and other legally binding terms and conditions.

Ok so there is a massive element of centralization involved is that correct? Do ou have control over funds from other people during the process?
Blue Stamps Releases will always have an enforceable contract between the business and the equity token holders. Pink Stamp Releases require no approval or interaction on our part. Regardless of the release type, we will not control users funds. Everything is explained in our whitepaper - http://stampsplatform.com/stamps_whitepaper.pdf.  Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank You.
Activity: 200
The dividend payments will be determined on-chain and paid on-chain? Or are you acting as a kind of external accounting service taking care of all payments and stuff?

Dividends will be paid out in BTC. Within our stamps wallet, users will be able to enter their BTC address. Access to proper tax documents will be available in the wallet as well in the event a business requires this before paying out. There will be terms set fourth by the company when they have their Stamp Release that will dictate the amounts. This will all be made public in the contracts which will be provided between the business and their equity token holders. These contracts will be made available in our wallet and on our Stamps Market Cap site.

it's sounds cool, but have all the problems been solved? who is in charge of the regulation? who is auditor?
Prior to having a Blue Stamp  Release, we will hire an independent 3rd part to review the business's financial statements. While we can not guarantee them to be 100% accurate we will provide the results of the audit to our Stamp Holders.  Every Blue Stamp Release will include a contract between the Equity Token issuer and their holders. This will outline the rights of the holder, audit enforcement, equity representation of each token, and other legally binding terms and conditions.

Ok so there is a massive element of centralization involved is that correct? Do ou have control over funds from other people during the process?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Based from the roadmap, STAMPS platform has a long journey to embark in crypto.
But at least it's not the same as e-tokens that are short-lived and created in a very short period of time.
Need to know more about soferox blockchain. I haven't encountered yet on how they handle ICOs.

Activity: 78
Merit: 133
How much is soferox involved in the platform.
I mean you too are itself a platform for tokens and soferox is too a similar thing.
I don't know but the designs are too matching.
Stamps is a coin on the Soferox blockchain. If you have any more questions please let us know.
Thank you.
can you explain what soferox blockchain is ? it's not base on ethereum blockchain and an total new chain?

what is it technology base on and it's leight than other chian like waves , nxt .ethereum?

Soferox is a new blockchain tool yes. We are not based on any others as that would defeat the purpose. Our chain allows users to set rules for their own chain and does not restrict them to just the rules of the developers. We achieve this by the utilizing of our twin-chain technology. We aren't really like others as this is the first chain to allow people to create their own blockchain and dictate the rules for it.

KryptoKash was correct. Stamps is a platform with a specific purpose in mind. Soferox is a blockchain, or a tool, that can be used in a variety of ways. One of those ways is in an ICO, which is why stamps is using us. After their ICO their transactions will exist in our blockchain, but they control the rules of that chain.

You can learn more about Soferox at www.soferox.com, if you'd like to ask more we have our own thread at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044176.new#new

Thanks,
Aaron
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
I mean you too are itself a platform for tokens and soferox is too a similar thing.
Stamps is a coin on the Soferox blockchain. If you have any more questions please let us know.
Thank you.
can you explain what soferox blockchain is ? it's not base on ethereum blockchain and an total new chain?

what is it technology base on and it's leight than other chian like waves , nxt .ethereum?
Thank you.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105

Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Activity: 200
Pages:
Jump to: