Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] TETARISE – THE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM FOR BOOKING HOTELS - page 2. (Read 7404 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 251
What is the poin to pay by BTC for booking if it's price increase every day?  Undecided

Investors, which buy cryptocurrencies counting on its growth, so yes, they don't have a point to book accomodation by it. But lot of people gets crypto for work, trading, mining etc. Then they withdraw these money to fiat to book hotel/apartments and problems with commission appears. With Tetarise people don't need to withdraw money to fiat. Additionaly people will get cashback 5% from each reservation made.
REMINDER:
Price for tokens fixed in ETH.
1 ETH = 1500 TTR

We are like the next generation of online booking platforms.
Are like or will be?
Id like to see some confidence

Of course we will be. We have a good team, innovative business model to implement and create the best online booking platform in the world.
And guys, what are your differences between your project and online booking giant Expedia?I've heard that they are also accept bitcoin.

The differences are fundamental. First of all,  Expedia is specializing more on hotels and air tickets. Expedia makes money from a few sources, the largest of which is hotel reservations with 70% of its revenue coming from hoteliers. The strategy is simple—buy up a large number of hotel rooms at a steep discount. But Expedia's customers often complained that there are problems with the refunding and  returnimg of discounts.  Bitcoin-Accepting Expedia sounds  more like a good PR. We are different from them  because our platform is  based on the blockchain technology. Then each Tetarise customer will receive lifetime 5%cashback from each reservation made.We are like the next generation of online booking platforms.

How does blockchain related to booking hotels or apartments? We have Database. Why we need tokens for booking?

Blockchain is necessary for automatic tracking of transactions when paying with crypto currency. Blockchain and tokens simplify the booking process for both parties: client and hotel.
Very interesting idea. I've read that 25% of tokens you reserve for the team. Don't you think that it's too much?

Thank you for your question. We build a huge business. 25% will go for a management. You will agree, that everyone needs salary. And token, which price will grow, is a great incentive for employees. We need the best of them, not just a people, who sit in the office till 6pm.

Do you have any projections for how many employees u will one day employ?
At what rate do u see urself/company grow?
Will you perhaps outpace booking? Or trivago?

We can't know in advance. But we will have enought employees to make all processer run smooth and quality. 
Due to the fact that we raised already $270.000 I think that company will grow fast.
Why not? That is one of our goal, actually.
Is $10M the sum to launch the project? What if will be gathered less?

Project will launch anyway, no matter what sum we will get. It doesn't matter $10000000 or less. The amount collected on ICO money affects only the scaling speed.
Very interesting idea. I've read that 25% of tokens you reserve for the team. Don't you think that it's too much?

Thank you for your question. We build a huge business. 25% will go for a management. You will agree, that everyone needs salary. And token, which price will grow, is a great incentive for employees. We need the best of them, not just a people, who sit in the office till 6pm.
IMPORTANT: The price for tokens will be fixed in ETH.
Activity: 33
Merit: 8
How do booking platforms earn money?  Huh

Owners of the hotels/apartments earn money this way: they return 10-15% of the booking price to the booking platforms.

Why should hotels/apartments return 10-25%. I heard that Booking.com and Agora take 1-3%...

If Booking would take commission 1-3% then it will be ruined the next day.
How do booking platforms earn money?  Huh

Owners of the hotels/apartments earn money this way: they return 10-15% of the booking price to the booking platforms.

Why should hotels/apartments return 10-25%. I heard that Booking.com and Agora take 1-3%...

No, they don't. 1-3% is too little. Booking.com and others take 15-25% from each reservation made. And because of it they can spend over $1billion for commercial a year.
How do booking platforms earn money?  Huh

HI, I found similar project LockChain. Why you are better than them?

Let us explain about the fundamental differences between us and our competitor project lockchain. Lockchain doesn't take a commission from the hotels, but takes 20-100$ monthly for subscription. They promise 15-20% discount for the client. But all hotels sign an agreement with the platforms about guaranteed minimal price. Therefore, hotel can’t make an additional discount for anyone. Accordingly, the price will be the same as on booking platforms and that startup will have profit through subscription. So they promise things which they can't make.

On our platform clients will have real savings. Our platform will make money while that one will try to survive for subscription. There will be no profit here, as the expenses will exceed the revenues for a very long time. Accordingly, tokens physically have nothing to grow on, so it's not very attractive for investors.

Where can I buy tokens?

You can buy tokens on Pre ICO since November 15

Where ? On your website? Is therea specific page we can buy from?

Not yet. This page is on final test now. And will be launched tomorrow, when the PreICO started.

Ahhh, will it be direct transfer from wallet to
Preico tokens?
Also whats the minimum deposit you accept for pre-ico? .1ETH? .5ETH?
[/quote]

Yes, it will be direct transfer from wallet to tokens.
We don't have minimum deposit. You can buy as much tokens as you want. Want 1 token, please, want 2000 tokens - no problem.
Where can I buy tokens?

You can buy tokens on Pre ICO since November 15

Where ? On your website? Is therea specific page we can buy from?

Not yet. This page is on final test now. And will be launched tomorrow, when the PreICO started.
Arabian source Education Libre published topic about us!
You can read it here (if you know arabic Smiley )
https://edlibre.com/booking-hotels-apartments-tetarise-platform-blockchain-cryptocurrencies-payment.html
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
There is a spesial status on Booking com, called Genius Account, where you can have discount 10% for booking. Why I should have your 5%?

Genius account on Booking.com is kind of scam. They have some bonuses which are mistery one. I mean that you can see the list of bonuses which you'll get for booking that hotel, like early check in or check out, but after you book it, this item is not specified in it. Or it can be specified, but you will get it only if it will be avaible in that time.
There is a spesial status on Booking com, called Genius Account, where you can have discount 10% for booking. Why I should have your 5%?

Four members of our team have this genius account on booking.com. The main problem of it, that discount is provided by hotel, not by booking.com. So it means, that on our platform you'll have the same discount on that hotel. But additionaly we will give you 5% cashback.
And what about your TTR token?Will it be a standard ERC20 ethereum contract?
We are grateful for that question. Yes, we have a standard ERC20 ethereum contract.
It's only ONE DAY LEFT before the start of PreICO!   Shocked
Are you ready?

Pages:
Jump to: