Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] TETARISE – THE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM FOR BOOKING HOTELS - page 3. (Read 7404 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 251
The idea is nice, but don't forget about the competitors! And the reduction of the popularization of travel  Cool

That's right. We should not forget about the competitors. That's why we create new business model which will them. At the moment only with the blockchain basis and cryptocurrency will be possible to repeat it.
You are wrong telling about the reduction of the popularization of travel. The situation today is exactly the opposite. Along with the growth of the middle class around the world, both the number of journeys and the average booking check when is growing.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The idea is nice, but don't forget about the competitors! And the reduction of the popularization of travel  Cool
I can buy tokens only for BTC and ETH? Or I can buy through fiat too?

No, you cant buy tokens via fiat. Only via BTC or ETH.
First week of PreICO you can buy tokens with discount 35%!

Can I book via ETH or BTC? Or only via your token?

Booking is possible only via our token.  For the cryptocurency owners exchange expenses will be 0.1-0.2%, instead of 5-10% withdraw to fiat. We do it councesly to impove the demand on it and make it rise up. That makes token attractive for investors.
I can buy tokens only for BTC and ETH? Or I can buy through fiat too?

No, you cant buy tokens via fiat. Only via BTC or ETH.
First week of PreICO you can buy tokens with discount 35%!
Do you have airdrop?  Huh

They have airdrop?! I havent seen info about it... Is it true?

Hello.
No, we don't have airdrop.
PreICO starts TOMORROW!
Activity: 33
Merit: 8
Do you have airdrop?  Huh

They have airdrop?! I havent seen info about it... Is it true?

Why airdrop? They don't need it. They need to gather a little money for the beginning. Drop is for poor projects, not for this one.  Cool
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
Who will be the first in your search list if two hotels pay the same commission?

In that case it will depends on additional filters: district,swimming pool, breakfast, reviews etc. If there are not additional filters, then hotels with the same commision will be in random list.

Most often, a search is made for the price of the hotel. Then everything else.
Will you make additinal services on your platform? Like insurance, airport transfer etc?

Of course we thought about this and more. Our goal is to create tourist marketplace with opportunity to pay any type of service as via fiat, same by cryptocurrency. And guaranteed cashback as must! So it we be possible to buy planetickets and insurance, to pay for guide, transfers etc. We will reach it very soon, but we don't announce it at the moment, because don't want to mix everything.
And what about motel owners?Will be any possibility to cooperate with your platform?

Yes, of course. We will cooperate with all types of accommodation: hotels, apartments, motels, inns, hostels, villas etc.
We want to cover all of them around the world.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
And what about motel owners?Will be any possibility to cooperate with your platform?
The start of PreICO is TOMORROW!  Shocked
Are you ready?
Who will be the first in your search list if two hotels pay the same commission?

In that case it will depends on additional filters: district,swimming pool, breakfast, reviews etc. If there are not additional filters, then hotels with the same commision will be in random list.
Hi devs! Tell me please, if I buy tokens for 10ETH on a PreICO and get this 10-15%discount. How the platform will identify me?  Roll Eyes

Hello. Don't worry. You cryptowallet will be attached to your personal cabinet and your name and surname. So you will necessarily get your cashback.

ok, thnx.   Roll Eyes  And what is the difference between hotel's commission 10% and 15%?

It's very simple. 10% is the standart price for all hotels and owners of apartments. 15% is a voluntary comission. Hotels, which pay the last one appear in the top of the search on the platform, while hotels/apartments which pay 10% will be in the back.
You have raised $270000 on a presale. What if you raise more than $500000? Sale will be stopped? Huh

No. Sale will be continued, but without discount. Just with a regular price $0,20 per token.

I see... So how long the sale will last in that case?

It will last untill we sold all 100M tokens. If this happen on the PreICO stage, than we'll skip ICO and will start to develop the platform.

I agree! Why waste time. Service needs me as a traveler. I hope you can quickly launch it.
I wanna to know more details about your project. I am an indie hotel owner. I’ve just started to develop my hotel business. I have seen that in the help of your platform customers  can book hotels in the help of crypto or fiat. Is it possible to cooperate with you in the future? What are the  main terms and conditions for small hotel owners?
Thanks a lot for your question. Of course, we will cooperate with the small hotel owners.  Basic commission is 10%. It is paid by all property owners connected to the platform. A voluntary commission is 15%. It is paid by the owners of real estate relying on the priority ranking of their hotels in search results. For example, the platform contains 3,000 hotels located in Rome. The first pages will show those who pay 15% commission. Let’s keep in touch in the future. Please contact us via our email [email protected]
You have raised $270000 on a presale. What if you raise more than $500000? Sale will be stopped? Huh

No. Sale will be continued, but without discount. Just with a regular price $0,20 per token.

I see... So how long the sale will last in that case?

It will last untill we sold all 100M tokens. If this happen on the PreICO stage, than we'll skip ICO and will start to develop the platform.

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Will there be any amount of interest for the reservation? to avoid loss from hotel side. As we know cryptocurrency is slightly aggressive. Price may drop in a minute.

So what? Crypto is just an additional type of payment. It's up to the hotel and the client what type of payment to use.
And as this guy said:

When the token will rise up, hotels will start to accept and save it, cause ammount of tokens is limited and the number of bookings is not.
So as more tokens will be saved and not withdraw to fiat, as faster the token will price will grow.  Cool
And if the hotels will want to accept only fiat money? Crypto currency is not so common.

Tetarise accept payments in cryptocurrencies and in fiat. If hotels need fiat, so owners of the aparments and villas will accept cryptocurrency with a big pleasure, cause this type of payment carries with it the absence of taxes. It's also kind of money saving. I would lease apartments for crypto and then would spend these money for travelling.

Payment with cryptocurrency has a lot of advantages. Maybe hotels don't understand it now, but when the token will rise up they will see.  Cool

When the token begins to grow, some hotels will beg to pay for the numbers in the crypt. Not only that the pure cache so also the token all time grows.
Just 2 days left before the PreICO start!
Hurry up to join us and become a part of this momentous occasion and earn on it, as the discount on the first week of the PreICO 35%  Shocked

Pages:
Jump to: