Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system - page 2. (Read 1420 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 0
Hello everyone. What are the main key differences/advantage about I AM AERO? Or why should I use IAM instead of the others? Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 201
Very interesting project, I like idea of flying taxi and I wish you guys good luck with your project!
Yes, because it could become a revolution in this field!
Activity: 163
Very interesting project, I like idea of flying taxi and I wish you guys good luck with your project!
Activity: 49
I think this plan is very nice and good! Riveting website, justifiable logo, seamless job!
Activity: 224
Looked in the whitepaper and see that your helicpoters will support automatic pilot systems and I can’t wait. Hope there will be much demand on this helicopters to make the company grow!
That's sure, hope they will release their production to different countries, not only Russia. Because I think it will be interesting for people all around the globe.
Those helicopters could be the most important releases as it will let the people to buy it and help the company grow, they could also stay connected for a longer period for converting tokens maybe. I personally think that this project is long-term.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
on this thread the idea of this project is not yet clear, but on the project website I see a lot of information about this project, coin sales information is also interesting with many bonuses offered, where is the exchange of this coin?
Activity: 280
Looked in the whitepaper and see that your helicpoters will support automatic pilot systems and I can’t wait. Hope there will be much demand on this helicopters to make the company grow!
That's sure, hope they will release their production to different countries, not only Russia. Because I think it will be interesting for people all around the globe.
Activity: 280
How much is it for one token? And which exchanges do you intend to list this coin? I can’t find the information about it.
1 token costs $1. And the list of exchanges is on the website. It’s pretty good by the way. Such major exchanges like Bancor and HitBTC will cause this token fly to the moon!
Activity: 101
How much is it for one token? And which exchanges do you intend to list this coin? I can’t find the information about it.
Activity: 31
The project seems quite promising!
Spotless results, apperceptive project,  detailed and profitable logo.
Activity: 163
It's quite interesting and I will watch it and consider to join it after reading the white paper. What will you advice me to do? Read the website and then WP or conversely? I just want to have clear vision on it.
Activity: 57
Activity: 2
Interesting concept, will give it a look!
Activity: 327
I hope I AM AERO is a great success and I am happy to participate in this project and always waiting for its success. Good luck with raising funds anyway
Yeah, I agree. I'm looking forward for this project. It will be great if it works as promised, so I can invest into it.
Activity: 39
I am check in white paper on your plan, It is actually interesting.
Activity: 65
I hope I AM AERO is a great success and I am happy to participate in this project and always waiting for its success. Good luck with raising funds anyway
Activity: 364
Have a question, what is the price of this helicopters in construction? Please detail it step by step. Not something vague like "$20000 for all the mechanisms". The actual price conducting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
How exactly does this (without me looking into the underlying technicalities) differ from other projects, which claims to be an innovative and never seen before solution? I AM AERO aims to be completely oriented to producing coaxial helis?
I would guess that a combination of few projects could phase out some of the traditional transports.
I have never used something similar, thus I haven't really ever done some real research into its setup. Will investigate the white paper for full details.
Activity: 46
Hi, guys!
I wish the project luck!
Witting activity, riveting website.
Activity: 235
How exactly does this (without me looking into the underlying technicalities) differ from other projects, which claims to be an innovative and never seen before solution? I AM AERO aims to be completely oriented to producing coaxial helis?
I would guess that a combination of few projects could phase out some of the traditional transports.
Pages:
Jump to: