Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system - page 5. (Read 1420 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello, how do you differ to your competitors? I’ve heard of Bantini or something like that, they have similar idea, but I wonder about the realization. So what about you?
Yes, so much new similar ICOs recently, I thought that I AM AEOR is the only one in this field =)
Anyway, if a project's team won’t advertise their project properly, then it will be buried under another ICO’s. No exceptions.
Currently the biggest competitor in the field is Bartini project indeed, and it will be very hard to compete them. Is the team’s long-term plan to take them down or to be No.2 avia blockchain project? Second option is more realistic to be honest.
  I agree, but I AM AERO is already doing so much in marketing. What else they can do? I’ve seen them everywhere. Their strategy is working good as for me.  Smiley
Where did you see I AM AERO? You mean promotion? How about conferences?
I saw a lot of ads on social media and a lot of people tweeting about it (that must be bounty). I don’t know about conferences why do you ask?
Activity: 156
Hello, how do you differ to your competitors? I’ve heard of Bantini or something like that, they have similar idea, but I wonder about the realization. So what about you?
Yes, so much new similar ICOs recently, I thought that I AM AEOR is the only one in this field =)
Anyway, if a project's team won’t advertise their project properly, then it will be buried under another ICO’s. No exceptions.
Currently the biggest competitor in the field is Bartini project indeed, and it will be very hard to compete them. Is the team’s long-term plan to take them down or to be No.2 avia blockchain project? Second option is more realistic to be honest.
  I agree, but I AM AERO is already doing so much in marketing. What else they can do? I’ve seen them everywhere. Their strategy is working good as for me.  Smiley
Where did you see I AM AERO? You mean promotion? How about conferences?
Activity: 163
I am also heard of Bartini and as long as people prefer it, it would be hard for I AM AERO to compete. The thing with this projects is, it takes a long time to get stable.
I'm not sure that Bartini will be a sort of competitor. I guess they differ too much, so they can be both on the market successfully.
Activity: 158
Yes, marketing and timing are the keys to success. If you see what happened with the ICO's last year, they didn't raise that much because there wasn't so much traction in the market. Some ICO's now have raised enormous amounts of money thanks to timing and marketing.
brand new
Activity: 0
Wish you find pretty resources to develop your idea!
Very nice plan, aware website, unblemished results.  Good luck team.
Activity: 173
I am also heard of Bartini and as long as people prefer it, it would be hard for I AM AERO to compete. The thing with this projects is, it takes a long time to get stable.
Activity: 168
That's right, they are already doing a lot and have been quite successful with large community, but they also need investors. This is the only thing that project lack right now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Seems very interesting!
Unblemished business, cognizant website!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 14
Hi fellows!
The major theme that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the project.
Activity: 13
The business will be fortunate. Engaging logo, seamless logo!  Good luck all!
Activity: 364
Activity: 252
Activity: 177
That's true, but when do you think marketing is most effective? During ICO, Post ICO, after the platform/product is ready? Or is a mix of each important?
Activity: 280
Activity: 168
Activity: 235
A lot of application already running in Ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy.
You mean all the kitties? One this I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with ERC-20 tokens use Ethereum network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become… No?
  Ethereum network can process 15tx/s, I doubt that all the ERC-20 tokens start requiring more than that. Plus, Casper will be deployed soon.
Actually, Ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before. I hope Ethereum network will win this race.
  That is true but they are also working to scale the network and improve it. So I wouldn’t worry about it.
The problem is how fast they are going roll out the fork to improve the network? People might jump to a different blockchain if something is not done.
Actually, if ethereum network can't cover the activity on it, tokens easily switch to another chain. It’s not a problem at all. Ethereum team just need to improve their scalability and there won’t be a need in another blockchain.
Yeah, I’m definitely agree with you. But let’s assume things at they are. Ethereum blockchain can’t resist high loads. Just a token swap with new chain and it is ready to go. So the problem only ethereum's own.
Well, I think Ethereum got a big problem. But this isn’t easy, I heard that this won’t be solved very fast, maybe not as fast as we expected.
  Let's hope they can solve this, I don’t want the transaction fee to increase due to the problem in their network.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
A lot of application already running in Ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy.
You mean all the kitties? One this I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with ERC-20 tokens use Ethereum network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become… No?
  Ethereum network can process 15tx/s, I doubt that all the ERC-20 tokens start requiring more than that. Plus, Casper will be deployed soon.
Actually, Ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before. I hope Ethereum network will win this race.
  That is true but they are also working to scale the network and improve it. So I wouldn’t worry about it.
The problem is how fast they are going roll out the fork to improve the network? People might jump to a different blockchain if something is not done.
Actually, if ethereum network can't cover the activity on it, tokens easily switch to another chain. It’s not a problem at all. Ethereum team just need to improve their scalability and there won’t be a need in another blockchain.
Yeah, I’m definitely agree with you. But let’s assume things at they are. Ethereum blockchain can’t resist high loads. Just a token swap with new chain and it is ready to go. So the problem only ethereum's own.
Well, I think Ethereum got a big problem. But this isn’t easy, I heard that this won’t be solved very fast, maybe not as fast as we expected.
Activity: 238
  There are indeed many other promising projects coming with similar features, providing supports for tokens, you are right.
Activity: 327
Activity: 118
Pages:
Jump to: