Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system - page 4. (Read 1420 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hmm, so have someone tried this planes? And want to share a review about it?
Activity: 125
Is there a table for exchange listings? Not sure I can find currency that I need.
This is obvious that there will be many currencies for exchange after ICO. This is the reason why people are investing in this ICO.
Activity: 173
Is there a table for exchange listings? Not sure I can find currency that I need.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I don't understand why you need blockchain or digital currency for this. Maybe you can explain that, thanks!
Activity: 224
This forum is really slow today. I just stumbled upon I AM AERO and was surprised that it already has working prototypes. You are strong enough to defeat your competitors.
Activity: 156
Can the residents of USA buy tokens if they live in another country? It’s not mentioned in your legal documents.
I assume you can but wait for an official answer. As far as I know you need to respond to the law in the country you are now buying from.
You may need to prove where you actually live.
Yeah interesting we know US has strict laws so not sure a platform like this would be given much leeway over there. Or if it would be welcome at all. Plus, you know, US doesn't like icos in general.
I do not think America is so different from other countries in this respect, despite of course the more lenient penalties applied in that country, but as elsewhere, they repudiate the idea of Icos and decentralization for the same reason.
Rulers do not find a way of control and submission, let alone grab a large slice of the moves, but the project I AM AERO is possible anywhere in the world, and over time there will be no limitations.
Activity: 252
Can the residents of USA buy tokens if they live in another country? It’s not mentioned in your legal documents.
I assume you can but wait for an official answer. As far as I know you need to respond to the law in the country you are now buying from.
Yeah interesting we know US has strict laws so not sure a platform like this would be given much leeway over there. Or if it would be welcome at all. Plus, you know, US doesn't like icos in general.
I do not think America is so different from other countries in this respect, despite of course the more lenient penalties applied in that country, but as elsewhere, they repudiate the idea of Icos and decentralization for the same reason.
Activity: 119
Activity: 77
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
I heard about this project sometime in April. Nice idea, but what about competitors? I think you have plenty of them
Activity: 252
Does I AM AERO has any statistics regarding in its pre-sale particularly in amount of ETH raised? I hope they would put it in their website.
They have counter on the website, check it. It says that they have collected about $620k. Have forgotten the exchange rate, calculate it by yourself if you are interested.
Does I AM AERO has any statistics regarding in its pre-sale particularly in amount of ETH raised? I hope they would put it in their website.
Activity: 280
Nice project, it’s pretty good that you already have working prototypes. I will be following you for updates.
Yeah, that makes it definitely outstanding compared to most other ICOs. So far people interested in this project, that pretty good IMHO.
Activity: 118
Nice project, it’s pretty good that you already have working prototypes. I will be following you for updates.
Activity: 126
I think decentralization will make data taken from aircrafts more transparent. I AM AERO will be one of the first decentralized avia platforms, and I think that can disrupt the way we use them.
Hello, how do you differ to your competitors? I’ve heard of Bantini or something like that, they have similar idea, but I wonder about the realization. So what about you?
Yes, so much new similar ICOs recently, I thought that I AM AEOR is the only one in this field =)
Anyway, if a project's team won’t advertise their project properly, then it will be buried under another ICO’s. No exceptions.
Currently the biggest competitor in the field is Bartini project indeed, and it will be very hard to compete them. Is the team’s long-term plan to take them down or to be No.2 avia blockchain project? Second option is more realistic to be honest.
I am also heard of Bartini and as long as people prefer it, it would be hard for I AM AERO to compete. The thing with this projects is, it takes a long time to get stable.
I'm not sure that Bartini will be a sort of competitor. I guess they differ too much, so they can be both on the market successfully.
Many projects in one field can be co-existing anyway. I AM AERO is nice platform and dev team is looking for improving constantly. We going to see more and more adoption. Hope they will manage this token sale to go further.
They are also very active on the social medias which is very good because it shows that they are serious about this project. And yeah, stagnation of sale must be bothering for all of us.
I believe there few really huge investors waiting for the soft cap to be passed, as I personally saw a lot of situations, where project was on its minimum for a long time and then burst the token sale in a few days
Activity: 101
Hello, how do you differ to your competitors? I’ve heard of Bantini or something like that, they have similar idea, but I wonder about the realization. So what about you?
Yes, so much new similar ICOs recently, I thought that I AM AEOR is the only one in this field =)
Anyway, if a project's team won’t advertise their project properly, then it will be buried under another ICO’s. No exceptions.
Currently the biggest competitor in the field is Bartini project indeed, and it will be very hard to compete them. Is the team’s long-term plan to take them down or to be No.2 avia blockchain project? Second option is more realistic to be honest.
I am also heard of Bartini and as long as people prefer it, it would be hard for I AM AERO to compete. The thing with this projects is, it takes a long time to get stable.
I'm not sure that Bartini will be a sort of competitor. I guess they differ too much, so they can be both on the market successfully.
Many projects in one field can be co-existing anyway. I AM AERO is nice platform and dev team is looking for improving constantly. We going to see more and more adoption. Hope they will manage this token sale to go further.
They are also very active on the social medias which is very good because it shows that they are serious about this project. And yeah, stagnation of sale must be bothering for all of us.
Activity: 235
Activity: 201
  I agree, but I AM AERO is already doing so much in marketing. What else they can do? I’ve seen them everywhere. Their strategy is working good as for me.  Smiley
Where did you see I AM AERO? You mean promotion? How about conferences?
I saw a lot of ads on social media and a lot of people tweeting about it (that must be bounty). I don’t know about conferences why do you ask?
Because I saw the CEO of this project on the blockchain.aero conference. By the way, Bartini CEO was there too. I’m interested now in more videos from this conference. Since I’ve found only one.
Pages:
Jump to: