Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system - page 3. (Read 1420 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
How exactly does this (without me looking into the underlying technicalities) differ from other projects, which claims to be an innovative and never seen before solution? I AM AERO aims to be completely oriented to producing coaxial helis?
Activity: 125
Very interesting concept. I like that you are not wasting tokens on bounties. There is no mention in WP what benefits will IAM token holders get? Will they get share from revenue earned?
Activity: 131
It looks like there’s a bunch of people that are interested in this ICO since there’s a bunch of known people doing the production for it. Personally, I won’t invest any money in this project unless I read the whitepaper. Not hating on it, the project looks like it could it get really known since it is friendly to crypto newbies - I just want to invest in things that are worth collecting.
Activity: 57
Nice looking concept, in the future conventional taxis will be replaced with this solution. Always wanted to invest in something reliable. And now this is my chance.
Activity: 158
Finally another project with a name behind....to many projects behind a newbie account. Someone that has a name in bitcointalk put it on the line for a project… I'll watch this one. Good luck team!
Activity: 109
Interesting project, I believe this is an elegant solution and this kind of projects are the future of the aviation and commercial flying transport! Keep it up!
Activity: 238
So, this is a flying taxi and helicopters project in crypto world? I still don’t get it. Why do you need crypto in general?
Yeah, something like that. Check the whitepaper for full scope. You will find that this project worth something.
Activity: 252
So, this is a flying taxi and helicopters project in crypto world? I still don’t get it. Why do you need crypto in general?
Activity: 62
Very nice project. However, the disadvantage is the presence of a limited number serve. Good luck. Hope you’ll succeed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I see this thread explains the essence of this project briefly, all the information about each item developed can be seen on the website of this project, coin sales information is quite clear with some bonuses offered, hopefully hardcap can be achieved
Activity: 24
I've written a message in telegram, waiting for your return.
Brilliant business, cerebral website!  Good luck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I see this thread very simple, I still can not see about the coin fund specification information and also the schedule of when the ICO begins, where I can see the website of this project?
Activity: 49
Project will achieve great success and recognition in good condition
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
You know, that's a very interesting idea. I would like to invest in this token, but i need more information. Very important for me: detail roadmap, your full team, your plans for the near future. How you attract users to your project? I'll wait to hear from you. Thanks!
Activity: 280
The advantage of competition with similar better projects is that with the potential that has I AM AERO and the high degree of interest of many, there will be a good initial volume in sales, this makes a better scenario for the arrival of higher volume exchanges and reputation, and I AM AERO will surely reach them.
I have seen some tokens multiply their initial value several times over despite only being listed on exchange. I am not so enthusiastic about the big centralized exchanges anyway.
The plan is almost certain, but the problem is the name. You can’t promise the name because the exchange won’t certainly accept every coin.
Yeah, fully agreed. You are totally right. The exchange which wants to accept every token (not coin) must be Chinese.
Activity: 327
The advantage of competition with similar better projects is that with the potential that has I AM AERO and the high degree of interest of many, there will be a good initial volume in sales, this makes a better scenario for the arrival of higher volume exchanges and reputation, and I AM AERO will surely reach them.
I have seen some tokens multiply their initial value several times over despite only being listed on exchange. I am not so enthusiastic about the big centralized exchanges anyway.
The plan is almost certain, but the problem is the name. You can’t promise the name because the exchange won’t certainly accept every coin.
Activity: 30
Hey, fellows. I expect your idea runs successfully! Vigilant design, outstanding activity.
Activity: 177
They are good enough, but yes, other exchanges, especially decentralized like, could fly to the moon. People are wild to buy cryptos.
Activity: 162
Activity: 139
Pages:
Jump to: