Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 25. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is there some kind of beta available or a way to check out how timechain will look like?
I think beta will launch in December.
I hear a lot of people from my circle talking about this project in a good way. You must be doing smarketing right!

Yes, I also knew about this project from a friend and I find it an awesome project.
What kind of token types does Timechain wallet will support ? ERC-20 tokens or any tokens Including Waves , Lumens and many others ? Would be really nice to trade / hold / buy / sell tokens/coins at one place as long as i hold the private keys

Its only logical to accept all kind of tokens,since they will be an exchange too.So its crucial to accept all tokens.

Based on their business plan I would also agree that all tokens should be accepted.
I agree to trade within wallet they must support all tokens in their wallet.
Activity: 32
Where will we store our tokens after we buy them?

When exactly ca we expect to get our tokens?After sale is over?

After the sale is over and distribution starts you then get your tokens.
Public sale of tokens yet to start, right?
Yes I think public sale is yet to start as they just concluded their private sale.

Does anyone have info on how the sale went? Reaching hardcap in sight?
The last date for private sale was 14 august ,not much info about hardcap available yet.
Activity: 266
Is there some kind of beta available or a way to check out how timechain will look like?

Or at least some kind of MVP so we can have a preview.

Beta would be better as they could do beta testing and that would be beneficial to the project.
Activity: 193

Or at least some kind of MVP so we can have a preview.
Activity: 140
Is there something wrong with the website, it seems it is down...

Yeah it won't load for me either, says there is an error.Can someone also try it out?
Activity: 220
Activity: 211
Is there something wrong with the website, it seems it is down...
Activity: 222
What kind of token types does Timechain wallet will support ? ERC-20 tokens or any tokens Including Waves , Lumens and many others ? Would be really nice to trade / hold / buy / sell tokens/coins at one place as long as i hold the private keys

Its only logical to accept all kind of tokens,since they will be an exchange too.So its crucial to accept all tokens.

Based on their business plan I would also agree that all tokens should be accepted.

It is exchange also so it will be as much tokens as possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I hear a lot of people from my circle talking about this project in a good way. You must be doing smarketing right!

Activity: 70

Activity: 95
Activity: 224

Yes I think public sale is yet to start as they just concluded their private sale.

Does anyone have info on how the sale went? Reaching hardcap in sight?
Anyone know if they announced any AMAs with anybody from the team?
Activity: 247
Can everyone join the sale,or there are some restrictions?

People from USA and China can't participate in the sale.

Even as acredited investors,they still cant join?

I think they can't join period. Government restrictions.

Sometimes accredited investors are allowed to participate, it depends on the project.

What are actually accredited investors?
An accredited investor is a person or entity that can deal with securities not registered with financial authorities by satisfying one of the requirements regarding income, net worth, asset size, governance status or professional experience

What do you mean 'can deal with secutities not registered with financial authorities'? Can you explain?
Can everyone join the sale,or there are some restrictions?

People from USA and China can't participate in the sale.

Even as acredited investors,they still cant join?

I think they can't join period. Government restrictions.

Sometimes accredited investors are allowed to participate, it depends on the project.

What are actually accredited investors?
An accredited investor is a person or entity that can deal with securities not registered with financial authorities by satisfying one of the requirements regarding income, net worth, asset size, governance status or professional experience

What kind of fee are we talking about when it comes to going crypto to fiat with you?

It would be nice if it will be under 10% , Coinbase needs to be overthrown.

Coinbase takes 10%?Thats insanity,and even better for Timechain,as they will have lower fees,and thats excatly what we need!

10% that's robbery! And they get away with it because they don't have actual competition.

With more and more projects threatening to dethrone them maybe soon they will decrease their profit as well.

Nothing has been successful in dethroning them so it might be a while until we see something moving.

Exactly, it's a long way to the top Cheesy If you wanna rock and roll Cheesy
Yes it's a long way to go coinbase is here for long time and robbing people.
Robbing is not a proper word as coinbase is not forcing anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: