Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 24. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Making purchases and withdrawals directly from wallet is something I'm looking forward to here. It will be a great feature!

Purchasing directly from your wallet in crypto seems like a faraway dream but now it is becoming reality as many projects aim to offer this service and much more.

The biggest issue is wallet security, and things have been moving in the right direction but we are not there yet.

Indeed, security is one of the main issues thay crypto deals with. Fraud and theft prevention should be top priority.

I think projects are starting to understand that and are allocating a lot of their funds to research and development of those segments.
Security of investors fund is great concern, as their were some big centralised exchange hacked few months back.
White hat hackers can help in finding vulnerabilities in wallet.

Maybe this could be part of bounty campaign,to find bugs and vulnerabilities?
Activity: 182
How much you expect to raise during the sale,and in case you dont reach hard cap,what you plan to do,do you have some "plan b " in that case?
Activity: 32
Making purchases and withdrawals directly from wallet is something I'm looking forward to here. It will be a great feature!

Purchasing directly from your wallet in crypto seems like a faraway dream but now it is becoming reality as many projects aim to offer this service and much more.

The biggest issue is wallet security, and things have been moving in the right direction but we are not there yet.

Indeed, security is one of the main issues thay crypto deals with. Fraud and theft prevention should be top priority.

I think projects are starting to understand that and are allocating a lot of their funds to research and development of those segments.
Security of investors fund is great concern, as their were some big centralised exchange hacked few months back.
White hat hackers can help in finding vulnerabilities in wallet.
Activity: 34

Yes purchasing crypto from wallet is great relief 😊
It will save unnecessary fee for transfer of token from wallet to exchange and exchange to wallet.

Yes purchasing crypto from wallet is great relief 😊
Application destktop currently in the development phase, they use modern technology to make progress in the technology platforms that are created, a lot of positive news in this project, even though there was a slight decline in may will be quickly stabilized.
Do you know what is tokenomics and price of token in public sale?
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Activity: 182

Activity: 58
In your project the concept, the idea, the creativity and the team work etc. all are very impressive, your whitepaper have proper acknowledgement to users and the investors who are join or invest the project so keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 196

Activity: 238

Activity: 158
According to your whitepaper,you had private sale phase in Q2.How that went,if you can share some details?
Activity: 219
How is the wallet app developing going,from what i remember it was in the alpha stage.
Activity: 39
Application destktop currently in the development phase, they use modern technology to make progress in the technology platforms that are created, a lot of positive news in this project, even though there was a slight decline in may will be quickly stabilized.

What do you mean by slight decline in may? Development was late or sth else?

I have not heard anything about that. Maybe they announced something on telegram.

Announcements there tend to get lost, I doubt they would not announce something like that here.
Activity: 175

I have not heard anything about that. Maybe they announced something on telegram.

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Is there something wrong with the website, it seems it is down...
Yes, it's down at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: