Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 28. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Will you offer the option to go from crypto to fiat? That would be great option to have!
They already mentioned that they will have Fiat pairing.

That is great,but is it going to be Fiat pairing for all tokens listed,or only major ones like ETH and BTC?
The most pairs possible will be added.
CATC = CAD credit on Timechain
USTC = USD credit on Timechain
Initial pairs:
CATC - BTC
CATC - ETH
CATC - COIN
USTC - BTC
USTC - ETH
USTC - COIN
COIN - BTC
COIN - ETH
BTC   - ETH

Do you plan to add tether in the future?
Activity: 266
Where will we store our tokens after we buy them?

On one of the erc-20 compatible wallets, you can choose which one you prefer.

I would suggest you to get ledger Nano s,safest wallet.
Nano ledger is safest option, you can also use metamask.

And the cost is not that much when you take into consideration how safe your money will be.
Activity: 34
Are we going to be able to trade Timechain  tokens on other exchanges?Or it will be used for internal purposes?

Is there any advantage to it being internal vs being traded?
Trading traded on other exchanges help token to attract more people than just be available on one exchange. And it is easy to manipulate price if it is traded on only one exchange.
Activity: 32

Nano ledger is safest option, you can also use metamask.
Activity: 32
Will you offer the option to go from crypto to fiat? That would be great option to have!

That is great,but is it going to be Fiat pairing for all tokens listed,or only major ones like ETH and BTC?
The most pairs possible will be added.
CATC = CAD credit on Timechain
USTC = USD credit on Timechain
Initial pairs:
CATC - BTC
CATC - ETH
CATC - COIN
USTC - BTC
USTC - ETH
USTC - COIN
COIN - BTC
COIN - ETH
BTC   - ETH
Are we going to be able to trade Timechain  tokens on other exchanges?Or it will be used for internal purposes?
I think it would be available on idea as it's a etc 20 token but with time it can be listed on centralised exchanges.
Hi Admin, I'd like to invite your team to our event World Blockchain Road Show, who could I adress?
I think you should contact admins on telegram group of timechain.you can find a quick reply there.👍
Activity: 28
Hi Admin, I'd like to invite your team to our event World Blockchain Road Show, who could I adress?
Activity: 37

When exactly ca we expect to get our tokens?After sale is over?
Activity: 175

If you can't afford Ledger Nano then you can use Metamask or MEW.They are also safe if you are careful.
Activity: 224
Do you have any high profile advisors in your team?
You can check advisors on their website or white paper.

Advisor's are overrated most of the time.

I agree,most of them will put their face on everything,as long as they are paid.

Advisors just pick up the money, act as a doll on cover of the magazine in 90% of the cases.

That is really unfortunate when it happens but sometimes advisors can really help out and use their experience and connections to better the project. Especially when they have a lot of XP in crypto projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Activity: 95
Activity: 216
Making purchases and withdrawals directly from wallet is something I'm looking forward to here. It will be a great feature!

But will there be some special fees for that?

Of course there will be fees, for withdrawals for sure.

What do you think, what kind of withdrawal fee can we expect to have?

There will surely be a competetive fee so Timechain can beat other exchanges.
Yes fee will be there, as it is required to keep a live the exchanges and development.

I hope it will be smaller then Coinbase one, they are ripping us off...
Activity: 166
Do you have any high profile advisors in your team?
You can check advisors on their website or white paper.

Advisor's are overrated most of the time.

I agree,most of them will put their face on everything,as long as they are paid.

Advisors just pick up the money, act as a doll on cover of the magazine in 90% of the cases.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

I would be happy with any fiat pairing.
Activity: 280
Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation

The coins will definitely need to circulate, but holding them can also prove to be beneficial.

It takes time for projects to gain momentum so holding would be a smart strategy.

Especially if by holding them you can receive sometimes up to 50% of what you have, that is huge interest.
Activity: 266

Is there any advantage to it being internal vs being traded?
Activity: 276
Do you plan some rewards for people that join your beta,like reward for most active testers?

That is good idea actrually,some incentive so people get more attcehd to the projectm,and in the same time everyone will get better product!
Pages:
Jump to: