Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Tripago - A Decentralized Travel Platform - page 17. (Read 2125 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What is the minimum and maximum investment?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
What are the values of y SOFTCAP and HARDCAP?

The details for this are all listed in the OP of this thread, but to re-cap Smiley here are the figures:
Softcap:  5000 ETH
Hardcap: 25000 ETH
What are the values of y SOFTCAP and HARDCAP?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
This project seems to be Interesting....

25 thousand ETH market cap ICO is not too greedy.

I'll keep an eye on this one.

It's a reasonable target to aim for and roughly one that many other ICO's also aim for, so there is a good expectation that cap will be met.
Activity: 224
Good day. I briefly looked at the project, I would like to know what its true meaning is? Smiley
Hey! How are you? I was interested in the project. And he's really amazing. I will help you, I know him well.
Tripago is an upcoming decentralized travel platform targeting trillion dollar travel industry, built on top of the Ethereum blockchain technology to revolutionize the travel industry with its one stop solution to all travel needs across the globe like “one sim one world”, “easy and free wifi”, real time booking, trip organiser, International traveller’s card for getting access to unlimited premium services such as Best airlines, airport lounges, hotels, restaurant, spa, bars and disc at a discounted price seamlessly and many more as the preferred Tripago customer.

Tripago with its worldwide partners will offer the travellers lowest air fares, hotels, holiday bookings, cruise trip, joyrides and adventure sports through the desktop or mobile app on just a few clicks through its native token.Tripago token will act as fuel for gaining access to Tripago platform and Tripago services which directly multiply the price of Tripago token. The more you use the Tripago platform, the more rewards you will receive from the Tripago.
Good day. I briefly looked at the project, I would like to know what its true meaning is? Smiley
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
 New projects with the concept like this is very nice, I think this is capital of a project's success. it seems this project is very promising and I’m waiting for more information about your project. Does this project will run for 2 months?
Activity: 364
Hello, do you have whitepaper in other languages? Would be nice if I could find whitepaper on my native.

Hello, do you know how soon they plan to achieve it? I think it’s possible in 2 weeks after ICO start.

2 weeks? This bomb project can achieve it in 2 minutes. =)
Agree, in case they will inform us about KYC reaching soft cap can be done even faster.
Activity: 42
Hello, do you have whitepaper in other languages? Would be nice if I could find whitepaper on my native.

Hello, do you know how soon they plan to achieve it? I think it’s possible in 2 weeks after ICO start.

2 weeks? This bomb project can achieve it in 2 minutes. =)
Activity: 252

Activity: 182
Activity: 126
Very good project, I hope it will be easy to convert fiat currency to cryptocurrency. I like the concept in this project and hope this project will be success.
Activity: 140
 I'm interested social media bounty but the forum doesn’t contain any account link. How you would know which account is doing this task?
Activity: 59
 This project seems to be Interesting....

25 thousand ETH market cap ICO is not too greedy.

I'll keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 280
Hi, do you have any social media authorization in app? Like Facebook or something like that.
Activity: 98
You get my full support team! Going to buy some coins! I have no idea why this thread is empty, but the project is awesome!
Activity: 98
It’s a great project! I want to take part in investing! Will I be rewarded if I join today?
Activity: 210
I would like to join, but I first of all I need to find as much information about the project as possible. Also need to study the whitepaper, but for now the project looks reliable.
Invest only if you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, they are out for theirs interests. And if you want to learn what to invest in use reliable websites to investigate coins.
Activity: 84
 I would like to join, but I first of all I need to find as much information about the project as possible. Also need to study the whitepaper, but for now the project looks reliable.
Activity: 579
I read the description and the documentation. When will they start offering something new? These applications were already a whole bunch and they differed from each other only by design.
Pages:
Jump to: