Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Tripago - A Decentralized Travel Platform - page 15. (Read 2125 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Projects using the travel seems to be much sought after by many. I hope in the future of this project could be the more supportive and also successful.

Also hope that it will be successful. Like this idea much. Will support this project in all ways I can)
Activity: 224
And can you specify where I can find the conditions for participation and reward? Smiley
Sure
https://www.tripagotravel.io/bounty/
Activity: 266
And can you specify where I can find the conditions for participation and reward? Smiley
Hey! What about bounty? Smiley
Hey! Yes it is!
Tell us about it in brief please Wink
Tripago is running a Bounty campaign to make Tripago platform more inclusive by getting support from the diverse and strong social media crypto community like youtube, telegram and facebook, etc.
BOUNTY:8.25 MILLION
BOUNTY START DATE:11.03.2018
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Real time booking, what does it means?
Hey! What about bounty? Smiley
Good afternoon. I like the idea of the project, it's very convenient. But there is a question, why do I need a referral program? Smiley
Hey! You must share your referral link with friends or followers. If any of them register with this link, they will be added as your referral. You will receive 75 TPG tokens (up to 7500 TPG) to activate the referral, as well as 10% of the provided ETH.
How to start?

STEP 1
Register by filling up the simple details at our Sign-Up page. After review we will provide you with a unique affiliate link by e-mail.
STEP 2
Save the link and promote Tripago Pre-ICO/ICO using this link through E-mail, Facebook, Twitter and Telegram.
STEP 3
For every Sign-Up through your referral link , you will get 25 TPG (max. up to 1250 TPG) .
STEP 4
For every ETH|BTC|LTC|BCH contribution from users, invited by you. You will also receive a 10% bonus in ETH.
STEP 5
For example, if a user from your referral link register and contribute 10 ETH or equivalent in BTC|LTC|BCH, you will receive 1 ETH as a bonus.
STEP 6
Attention! All bonus results will be calculated and paid after the ICO ends. At the moment you should concentrate on bringing visitors to our landing page. The more you bring, the more money you will get!
Thanks for the info. Few ICO has it. It is necessary to try necessarily.
I was glad to help, if that the site is painted in detail. Advice on the future!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Projects using the travel seems to be much sought after by many. I hope in the future of this project could be the more supportive and also successful.
Tripago a great project and have a good cooperation, certainly many tourists will use this facility. Excellent work for a successful Tripago team always.
Activity: 197
You didn't starting stages of your ICO? Only 75% discount whole month?
Good afternoon. I like the idea of the project, it's very convenient. But there is a question, why do I need a referral program? Smiley
Hey! You must share your referral link with friends or followers. If any of them register with this link, they will be added as your referral. You will receive 75 TPG tokens (up to 7500 TPG) to activate the referral, as well as 10% of the provided ETH.
How to start?

STEP 1
Register by filling up the simple details at our Sign-Up page. After review we will provide you with a unique affiliate link by e-mail.
STEP 2
Save the link and promote Tripago Pre-ICO/ICO using this link through E-mail, Facebook, Twitter and Telegram.
STEP 3
For every Sign-Up through your referral link , you will get 25 TPG (max. up to 1250 TPG) .
STEP 4
For every ETH|BTC|LTC|BCH contribution from users, invited by you. You will also receive a 10% bonus in ETH.
STEP 5
For example, if a user from your referral link register and contribute 10 ETH or equivalent in BTC|LTC|BCH, you will receive 1 ETH as a bonus.
STEP 6
Attention! All bonus results will be calculated and paid after the ICO ends. At the moment you should concentrate on bringing visitors to our landing page. The more you bring, the more money you will get!
Thanks for the info. Few ICO has it. It is necessary to try necessarily.
How to start?

STEP 1
STEP 2
STEP 3
STEP 4
STEP 5
STEP 6
How to start?
Activity: 174
Which countries are preferable to work with in 1st place?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How does your project Tripago wants to improve the services provided to tourists, what useful and real services will tourists find on your platform? With which companies in the tourism industry do you have contracts or agreements?
Activity: 42
Hello team, what about expansion? I want to see you project all around the globe.

When they already cover some other countries, this will surely get enough attention to survive.
But I just wonder if their worldwide spread will cross all the european countries.
They will eventually. According to the roadmap, they're planning to expand the whole Europe and Asia in 2019. Quite a long time to wait.
So you can buy the token now and check back wallet after 2 years. =)
Activity: 140
Hello team, what about expansion? I want to see you project all around the globe.

When they already cover some other countries, this will surely get enough attention to survive.
But I just wonder if their worldwide spread will cross all the european countries.
They will eventually. According to the roadmap, they're planning to expand the whole Europe and Asia in 2019. Quite a long time to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: