Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Tripago - A Decentralized Travel Platform - page 14. (Read 2125 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Good morning, the "TRIPAGO" project intends to create a proper platform for purchase and sales of tickets or do you want to be just an alternative payment within the travel agency platform?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example.

For example, for people will be much easier and faster understand what is blockchain and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is quite expensive right now. So, with this tokens, you will be able to travel and have funds with you)
Without that details of blockchain)
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example.
Most people dont even know what bitcoin is! It will take years before regular people will trust things like this, and when it comes to houses, people are very careful.

Blockchain technology combined with smart contracts will be the core engine for the industry. The blockchain provides a mechanism for securing and transferring funds, and supporting the complex multi-party agreements that drive those fund transfers through the use of smart contracts. So this technology is safe to use, I guarantee it.
Activity: 280
Most people dont even know what bitcoin is! It will take years before regular people will trust things like this, and when it comes to houses, people are very careful.
Activity: 126
 I want to join bounty program, but can’t understand one thing - will be the form for social media filled before joining or will it be submitted before ICO end?
There are other crypto projects based on traveling program, but I think Tripago has the expertise to move this forward!
Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.

You are right completely.
It is travelling. One of the biggest markets out there. Of course, there will be many projects about it.

And now this ICO is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
So I think Tripago has to lead this sector.
Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this field.
Nowadays it's necessary if you want to draw investors. The days of good ideas getting millions are gone.
Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that Tripago has an experienced strong team.

Yes, there are 2 important aspects of this ICO: experienced team and already working platform
Activity: 182
There are other crypto projects based on traveling program, but I think Tripago has the expertise to move this forward!
Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.

It is travelling. One of the biggest markets out there. Of course, there will be many projects about it.

And now this ICO is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this field.
Nowadays it's necessary if you want to draw investors. The days of good ideas getting millions are gone.
Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that Tripago has an experienced strong team.

Activity: 154

Activity: 84

Activity: 98
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Do you have any clients on your platform? Or when will it start? I mean first clients
They already have a working website, basically a platform which allows to use all features of this project, but if you mean blockchain features like smart contracts, payment with tripago token, etc..
I believe it's gonna be introduced gradually in 2018 and 2019. I only know they're planning to do is to release iOS and Android apps globally.
Activity: 70
 Do you have any clients on your platform? Or when will it start? I mean first clients
Hi there, is there an iOS app? I only see the android version.
Activity: 252
How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of travel projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.

I also know some travelling platforms, but all of them have a quite different idea as I know…
Activity: 308
 How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of travel projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.
Activity: 84
Can some body give me a hand about currancies that will be accepted on PreIco?
Can't find any information?
Pages:
Jump to: