Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Tripago - A Decentralized Travel Platform - page 16. (Read 2125 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hello team, what about expansion? I want to see you project all around the globe.

When they already cover some other countries, this will surely get enough attention to survive.
But I just wonder if their worldwide spread will cross all the european countries.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello team, what about expansion? I want to see you project all around the globe.
Activity: 210
You have hard cap in about $15m, but eth is volatile like crazy right now. Do you have fixed hard cap in usd or eth?
Activity: 98
Is it me, or this project is heavily linked on the assumption that people will use crypto? I am not totally sure that crypto will be used for day to day payments rather than for stocking value.

Well, A lot of people already use crypto for daily grocery shopping or even to buy electronic devices. So yes, I see people getting so called bounty in crypto & other stuff to in the near future.
But you need to look at this platform from a bigger distance, there's more to it than just crypto rewards... it's the whole chain that will be handled.
Activity: 112
 Is it me, or this project is heavily linked on the assumption that people will use crypto? I am not totally sure that crypto will be used for day to day payments rather than for stocking value.
Activity: 126
Hello, I wonder do your application is ready to use or it’s in some kind of alpha or beta stage?
It’s not listed here, but I think that their app is already in MVP stage.
Activity: 59
 Hello, I wonder do your application is ready to use or it’s in some kind of alpha or beta stage?
Good afternoon. I like the idea of the project, it's very convenient. But there is a question, why do I need a referral program? Smiley

Where can I find your bounty program?

There is link to the bounty on in the OP of this thread (bounty sign-up on the main Tripago web site), I have not yet found a Bitcointalk thread with bounty details. https://www.tripago.io/bounty/

Cool. Will join it for sure!
I like idea of travelling and pay for it with tokens;)
Also I love to travel. Try every week to go somewhere)
If i'll get some tokens for promotion and a ghard work I will be very happy)
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

There is link to the bounty on in the OP of this thread (bounty sign-up on the main Tripago web site), I have not yet found a Bitcointalk thread with bounty details. https://www.tripago.io/bounty/
Activity: 138

Activity: 168
Interesting project! Everything is at the highest level. Developers are professionals! Well, we will wait for you to show in the end! Good luck to you Wink Smiley Smiley
Activity: 182
Great project. In my opinion, very promising. Let's wish good luck to the developers! Wink Smiley
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. I studied the project, I think that the idea is cool. I will support it with pleasure at the beginning of sales. Smiley
Is there a WHite Pepper in Spanish?

There is! Pay attention to how the team worked on the translation, available in 12 languages. I'm really impressed!
https://www.tripago.io/whitepaper/?lang=sp
Thank you, it's very good. Please tell me the date of the preliminary sale Smiley
I agree that it's good! From 02/04/2018 to 20/04/2018  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Travel network based on blockchain sounds vague to me. What would this token achieve by placing it network on blockchain? Would user of it service get a decentralized travellings service or how would this work out in specifics!
Good afternoon. I studied the project, I think that the idea is cool. I will support it with pleasure at the beginning of sales. Smiley

There is! Pay attention to how the team worked on the translation, available in 12 languages. I'm really impressed!
Thank you, it's very good. Please tell me the date of the preliminary sale Smiley

What is the minimum and maximum investment?
MINIMUM INVESTMENT
0.25 ETH

MAXIMUM INVESTMENT
15 ETH

Well, I wish good luck to the project. I will follow them, wait for the sales period. As minimum interested
What is the minimum and maximum investment?
MINIMUM INVESTMENT
0.25 ETH

MAXIMUM INVESTMENT
15 ETH
Pages:
Jump to: