Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Tripago - A Decentralized Travel Platform - page 3. (Read 2124 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What will the payment be accepted?
ETH/BTC/LTC/BCH
Activity: 266
What will the payment be accepted?
Hey. Tell us briefly about the project
Tripago is an upcoming decentralized travel platform targeting trillion dollar travel industry, built on top of the Ethereum blockchain technology to revolutionize the travel industry with its one stop solution to all travel needs across the globe like “one sim one world”, “easy and free wifi”, real time booking, trip organiser, International traveller’s card for getting access to unlimited premium services such as Best airlines, airport lounges, hotels, restaurant, spa, bars and disc at a discounted price seamlessly and many more as the preferred Tripago customer.

Tripago with its worldwide partners will offer the travellers lowest air fares, hotels, holiday bookings, cruise trip, joyrides and adventure sports through the desktop or mobile app on just a few clicks through its native token.Tripago token will act as fuel for gaining access to Tripago platform and Tripago services which directly multiply the price of Tripago token. The more you use the Tripago platform, the more rewards you will receive from the Tripago.
Hey. Tell us briefly about the project
Activity: 294
When will your bounty end?

After ICO. Usually much longer goes Bug Bounty campaign. But this must confirm team)
Activity: 84
Can Tripago become the leader of the tourism industry block chain? Buying some patience is probably a good choice.

I think they will for sure. Course I don't know competitors in this kind of market.

Also would like some competitors. It's a first project I see that made for torists
Activity: 84
Can Tripago become the leader of the tourism industry block chain? Buying some patience is probably a good choice.

I think they will for sure. Course I don't know competitors in this kind of market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
And when will the tokens spread?    Smiley
Most likely at the end of the ICO

Usually it takes around 2 weeks more after ICO.
Most likely at the end of the ICO
At the end of the ICO
What are the values of y SOFTCAP and HARDCAP?
Softcap:  5000 ETH
Hardcap: 25000 ETH
What are the values of y SOFTCAP and HARDCAP?
Please tell me the date of the preliminary sale   Smiley
From 02/04/2018 to 20/04/2018 
 Please tell me the date of the preliminary sale   Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
Hey. Is it planned to change the design of the site?  Smiley
Hi. There was no information about this. 
What is the minimum and maximum investment?
MINIMUM INVESTMENT
0.25 ETH

MAXIMUM INVESTMENT
15 ETH
I believe that is a reasonable investment amount however you wont be able to get support from small time investors because that would be a little high for them.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
The demand for block chain application exists in dispersed tourism market, and the space will not be small. Tripago has the hope to become the pioneer of this industry.

I do not know if Tripago is the first project to implement blockchain technology in this area, but it certainly is among the first. Which means it can occupy an important segment of this big market. It depends on the team of developers, their ideas, their aspirations and the way they think about doing it all.
Hey. Is it planned to change the design of the site?  Smiley
Hi. There was no information about this. 
What is the minimum and maximum investment?
MINIMUM INVESTMENT
0.25 ETH

MAXIMUM INVESTMENT
15 ETH
Pages:
Jump to: