Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Tripago - A Decentralized Travel Platform - page 9. (Read 2124 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
In which countries do you plan to start your social network in the first place? Smiley
Activity: 224
What will the payment be accepted? Smiley
ETH/BTC/LTC/BCH
What will the payment be accepted? Smiley
Activity: 224
Hey. Tell us briefly about the project
Tripago is an upcoming decentralized travel platform targeting trillion dollar travel industry, built on top of the Ethereum blockchain technology to revolutionize the travel industry with its one stop solution to all travel needs across the globe like “one sim one world”, “easy and free wifi”, real time booking, trip organiser, International traveller’s card for getting access to unlimited premium services such as Best airlines, airport lounges, hotels, restaurant, spa, bars and disc at a discounted price seamlessly and many more as the preferred Tripago customer.

Tripago with its worldwide partners will offer the travellers lowest air fares, hotels, holiday bookings, cruise trip, joyrides and adventure sports through the desktop or mobile app on just a few clicks through its native token.Tripago token will act as fuel for gaining access to Tripago platform and Tripago services which directly multiply the price of Tripago token. The more you use the Tripago platform, the more rewards you will receive from the Tripago.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
interesting project I think if you look at some of the information provided on the sale of coins, I see hardcap is not too much, and also there is a description that explains if hardcap achieved during pre-ICO then ICO will not be held, it will save the time of selling coins
Hey. Tell us briefly about the project
Activity: 84
projects with the concept like this is very nice, I think this is capital of a project's success. it seems this project is very promising, when will hit exchange ?
I guess as usual, after ICO. Course there are a lot of things can happen. But, Decentralized can list them without asking)

Like goverment restrictions, registraion of exchanges. A lot of things
Activity: 112
projects with the concept like this is very nice, I think this is capital of a project's success. it seems this project is very promising, when will hit exchange ?
I guess as usual, after ICO. Course there are a lot of things can happen. But, Decentralized can list them without asking)
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!

The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Tripago has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make public relations a whole lot better.
If they manage to stay on target and the stuff done, then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. I hope they will succeed.

indeed! It's like science lab having its own currency.
Having that opportunity is a great incentive to sign up!
I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!

The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Tripago has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make public relations a whole lot better.
If they manage to stay on target and the stuff done, then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. I hope they will succeed.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Activity: 266
This is going to be ICO of 2018. Working platform with proven business. Are there any records of profitability of current business model?

I never heard any company in this space to be profitable yet. Right now everybody is burning investor's money.
Activity: 42
 This is going to be ICO of 2018. Working platform with proven business. Are there any records of profitability of current business model?
Activity: 266
 Its really huge that Tripago has already a platform available. Its totaly insane for a project to has a working platform in early stage and during ico, i think it’s a very good argument for investors and for the future of the project.
It looks like a good idea, however I think that similar ICO projects were not successful so far. What has this ICO more interesting than others?
Well, projects like these need time. Something, where Tripago is ahead of the competition, is that it has already a working product which you can try today.
Activity: 70
 It looks like a good idea, however I think that similar ICO projects were not successful so far. What has this ICO more interesting than others?
Activity: 154
Activity: 42
 I've just seen that the ICO is running until April 20. Very long ICO... any reasons for this?
Can it be seen somewhere how much money they raised so far?
Pages:
Jump to: