Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Tripago - A Decentralized Travel Platform - page 8. (Read 2124 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Total Token Supply
Smart Contract Address?

Smart Contract Address
  0x1E428668C4E2fA79590B27407502DF2A1c77D7A9
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
this very unique project by providing various convenience by making use of internet connectivity as an intermediary to handle payment alternative for transportation and accommodation. investment with a minimum of 0.25ETH, and the maximum investment 15 ETH it feels well balanced with a good, successful concept for this project in the future.
Smart Contract Address?
Hey. What is the minimum deposit?
MINIMUM INVESTMENT
0.25 ETH
What is the maximum deposit?
MINIMUM INVESTMENT
0.25 ETH
Activity: 182
Hello, Amazing project i see it high up there.Thanks to the innovative great minds! Am Thrilled and, you are making future! Hope you will compete with market monsters bravely. Wish you good luck fellas!
And when will it be known? Smiley
Closer to Pre ICO probably
Activity: 168
And when will it be known? Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
The idea is interesting, but we need to look at the implementation of the project. Prior to the release of the alpha version, it is impossible to draw any conclusions.
About the referral program. And for friends of friends, will I receive bonuses? Smiley
Probably yes. While about this in detail did not tell.
About the referral program. And for friends of friends, will I receive bonuses? Smiley
Hi devs, I have some stupid question - can I withdrawal money from this app?  Smiley Smiley
Yes, Sure
Hi devs, I have some stupid question - can I withdrawal money from this app?  Smiley Smiley
In which countries do you plan to start your social network in the first place? Smiley
Right now their app is working in mvp stage, and where are you from? If you are from US you are not allowed to take part in the ICO event.
Pages:
Jump to: