Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Tripago - A Decentralized Travel Platform - page 4. (Read 2145 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hey. Is it planned to change the design of the site?  Smiley
Hi. There was no information about this. 
What is the minimum and maximum investment?
Activity: 224
Hi. There was no information about this. 
Activity: 266
Activity: 84
You have really well designed website which suits perfect for such project to attract attention of visitors. My question is when neither visa nor mastercard will support any cryptocurrencies or token to be used for automated tellers machine (ATM) anymore but you are still showing under tripago privilege program to use those cards how will you make this possible ?

I guess it will be some kind a doscont card. Like in shops or somwhere alse. You can use it, and pay for all things like they say with a "bonuses"
 Grin
But I'm not sure, bat can be)

can be. One of the dicisions how to solve it if it will be worldwide banned cryptos
Activity: 84
You have really well designed website which suits perfect for such project to attract attention of visitors. My question is when neither visa nor mastercard will support any cryptocurrencies or token to be used for automated tellers machine (ATM) anymore but you are still showing under tripago privilege program to use those cards how will you make this possible ?

I guess it will be some kind a doscont card. Like in shops or somwhere alse. You can use it, and pay for all things like they say with a "bonuses"
 Grin
But I'm not sure, bat can be)
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
And when will the tokens spread? Smiley Smiley Smiley
Most likely at the end of the ICO

You're probably new to this business? Traditionally, tokens are paid after the complete end of the ISO. I think this project is not an exception to the rules.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Activity: 112

Hi developers! good platform to invest in.

Don't you agree. Find it also few days ago. Like how the team works!
What is the minimum and maximum investment?  Smiley
MINIMUM INVESTMENT
0.25 ETH

MAXIMUM INVESTMENT
15 ETH

Thank you for help. Can you tell me what do you think about this project?
MINIMUM INVESTMENT
0.25 ETH

MAXIMUM INVESTMENT
15 ETH
What is the price for ICO? Smiley
ICO       : 1 ETH = 12000 TPG 
 What is the price for ICO? Smiley
And when ICO? Smiley
ICO start date:  27.04.2018                           
ICO end date:   27.05.2018
And when ICO? Smiley
What is the price for this moment? Smiley
PRE-ICO
1 ETH = 16000 TPG
100% BONUS
What is the price for this moment? Smiley
Activity: 270
The demand for block chain application exists in dispersed tourism market, and the space will not be small. Tripago has the hope to become the pioneer of this industry.
Activity: 172
Hope that it will be easy to use for the mass.

I hope so, too. From my experience, people are running away from complicated things that raise suspicions or require a long time. It has to be simple, clear and fast. Blockchain technology offers safety and I think that's important. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: