Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Tripago - A Decentralized Travel Platform - page 11. (Read 2124 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Although the project officially Tripago and said that their bounty campaign, in terms of the system of remuneration can be partially modified, if it does not reach the required number of participants, however, on the TUC to discuss all the start of the project in a positive aspect, and note its attractive points.

Hm, just for myself, what kind of required number of participants you mean?)
Just learning about it all, ann all information will be cool)
Activity: 112
Hi, I'm interested in this project but are you going to operate only in Europe?
If not, are you sure you can operate despite the various national laws governing advertisement?
Sorry if this question has already been answered.
Well, I guess they can. For example promote like an touristic company. Or work with them. Why not?
They have utilitty token. So depends on a people who will accept it and agreements they will make
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Although the project officially Tripago and said that their bounty campaign, in terms of the system of remuneration can be partially modified, if it does not reach the required number of participants, however, on the TUC to discuss all the start of the project in a positive aspect, and note its attractive points.
Activity: 364
Hi, I'm interested in this project but are you going to operate only in Europe?
If not, are you sure you can operate despite the various national laws governing advertisement?
Sorry if this question has already been answered.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
You don’t have a working product on the blockchain yet, you are still in ICO phase.
But, they really already have a working platform, just tried it by myself, very creative design and solid idea can bring you a lot of new customers.
Activity: 126
 It’s the good time to develop a decentralized travelling platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. Tripago can become a big platform in the future.
Activity: 42
I found another one fresh review of this project, if you look at the thing from different angles you can fully understand it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKES_MYzJS8
Maybe you are right, but don't assume things because a different project failed. This ICO has a working platform already.
And that's the thing which could give this project the advantage compared to other projects. I hope they can attract even more new potential users during the ICO stage.

I think it is good time to invest in something stable and reliable.
Travelling will always be requested - for long-term investment it’s the best project.
Activity: 70
I found another one fresh review of this project, if you look at the thing from different angles you can fully understand it:
Maybe you are right, but don't assume things because a different project failed. This ICO has a working platform already.
And that's the thing which could give this project the advantage compared to other projects. I hope they can attract even more new potential users during the ICO stage.
Activity: 70
I don’t want to be a shill, but I shill in a positive way this project will raise fairly in 2018. I’m prepared to invest a little bit on it. =)
Activity: 280
I think why the last project that tried this platform integrated into the blockchain has failed? I have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. it can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.

Those failed because they were starting new business without experience. Tripago is actually in business from sometime of course only in some area but have platform ready and well known today. With this new platform they can expand globally.
I think why the last project that tried this platform integrated into the blockchain has failed? I have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. it can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.

Can you PM me such projects?
I just really didn't saw something like this. Just to compare for myself
Activity: 210
Very like your FAMILY VACATION prize)
So, I guess there will be a lot of contributors who want to win it! Nice idea! Keep it up guys!
Woooow, I just found out about this amazing project, soo hidden... let me go and my friends to be part of this community

Just for creating an account on Dashboard & download Tripago MVP (Demo App) and Tripago Android App I can recive 150 tokens under subscribe and sign up campaign.

thank you  give me a chance to earn free tokens from campaign ,and try the APP , Everything is at the highest level. Developers are professionals! Well,

Totally agree with you. Team is very cool, have a lot of ways to earn their tokens. Will join bounty and participaite in a bounty!
Activity: 224
And about the generosity, there were no updates? Smiley
It seems there is not! It's better to look in the bounty branch. Smiley
Activity: 182
And about the generosity, there were no updates? Smiley
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
Woooow, I just found out about this amazing project, soo hidden... let me go and my friends to be part of this community

Just for creating an account on Dashboard & download Tripago MVP (Demo App) and Tripago Android App I can recive 150 tokens under subscribe and sign up campaign.

thank you  give me a chance to earn free tokens from campaign ,and try the APP , Everything is at the highest level. Developers are professionals! Well,
Activity: 151
Where can I check the application status of the reward activities? I only find the application form.
Pages:
Jump to: