Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] TwoGap - Thriving the Cryptocurrency Market with CRYPTOBONDS - page 13. (Read 8890 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
I want to know who is the team that joined this project? what about the development whether something happened, can I read it? i belive you can do it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Whitepaper is LIVE !
Activity: 266
I like this project, what about the progress whether it has reached the target, hopefully this project has many investors and can set a record, fighting.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
a very profitable and promising project, hopefully the team can promote this project well so that it can have many investors and success will be achieved, good luck.
I believe the team in this project will work hard for the success of this project. they must continue to make good progress on this project so that many investors and prize hunters join here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Thriving the Cryptocurrency Market with. CRYPTOBONDS. The Second Bounty Campaign Is Starting. TwoGap platform was formed to bring Crypto Investors the opportunity to acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
On the official web-page it is said, that Amarpreet Singh is your "Financial Mentor & Advisor".
Does he knows about that? I havent found in his profile on LinkedIn that he is somehow connected with that project.

According to this https://icobench.com/u/amar - he is NOT in your team.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
I checked through the website, I can't find ticker indicating how much has been raised, I  can't also find tangible rating of this project online
Activity: 252
a very profitable and promising project, hopefully the team can promote this project well so that it can have many investors and success will be achieved, good luck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
with managed by an experienced team and have a lot of support, I believe this project could be successful and can give you the best results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CryptoBonds are backed by bonds. Therefore, the size of issuance is unlimited. In other words, the limit of total global bonds is approximately $100,000 billion Now you could see that this solution is effective and has enough size for investors and total global crypto market. TwoGap platform acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond. This is a great project  lets support this one.
Activity: 221
I think this project is very reliable, I hope this project will become a big project later, but unfortunately the ICO project is still long, we just wait for the continuation.
long duration ICO, in my opinion, would not be problematic because for most of the current projects are all on course to extend the duration of the ICO so I think this project still will get plenty of investors later.
of course, I believe that the sale of the ico project will be successful because all the team definitely would prepare a strategy very ripe in order to attract more investors.
Activity: 406
I think this project is very reliable, I hope this project will become a big project later, but unfortunately the ICO project is still long, we just wait for the continuation.
long duration ICO, in my opinion, would not be problematic because for most of the current projects are all on course to extend the duration of the ICO so I think this project still will get plenty of investors later.
Activity: 252
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Indeed if viewed concept and also the goal of this project is very interesting in the wake. hopefully, all of it can make the project get a lot of support from participants and investors.
Activity: 210
a big project. I want to see how the development of this project, because I think this project is very interesting. hopefully all goes smoothly until success could be achieved.
Activity: 210
if I don't misunderstand that the ICO project up to the 10th month is quite a long time, I hope that everything has been prepared carefully by the team so that to attract investors more easily and the results that have been targeted will be achieved. I am sure the team will always do their best to this project.
might want to prepare his team well and not in a hurry in order to get maximum results also therefore ICO running still for long. Hopefully just the team's strategy goes according to plan until the target is reached.
If the strategy goes according to plan I myself am convinced that the project will achieve the target and hopefully more and more support for this project in the future.
Activity: 112
if I don't misunderstand that the ICO project up to the 10th month is quite a long time, I hope that everything has been prepared carefully by the team so that to attract investors more easily and the results that have been targeted will be achieved. I am sure the team will always do their best to this project.
might want to prepare his team well and not in a hurry in order to get maximum results also therefore ICO running still for long. Hopefully just the team's strategy goes according to plan until the target is reached.
Activity: 490
let's support this project, we enliven this project so that later this project can achieve success with satisfactory results, this project deserves our support to be successful.
Activity: 224
Activity: 140
Admin, I have tried many times. But on dashboard facebook bounty doesn't work. I like fb page and send message for code but no response.
Pages:
Jump to: