Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] TwoGap - Thriving the Cryptocurrency Market with CRYPTOBONDS - page 14. (Read 8890 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
the concept of this project is very innovative and has excellent prospects for the future. and let's see how the construction of this project. we wish everything could go smoothly according to plan which had been drawn up very well.
Activity: 518
This is a great opportunity for the participants to gain a great reward with the join on this project and I believe that the strategy team is very nice to be able to attract more investors to join in this project later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
After I looked carefully, this project has allocated a bounty quite tantalizing as many as 1 billion tokens will be allocated to the bounty program which is worth 1 million usd. hopefully many bounty hunters support this project and in the future this project can have good prospects, success always and smoothly as planned.
Hopefully, with the magnitude of the allocation given to the participants join the many who made the bounty and help promote the project so that the success achieved.
Activity: 17
someone expert to explain how to translate this that this ANN, almost all are images, would have to create images with translations? or do they provide me with the model and graphics?
Activity: 364
After I looked carefully, this project has allocated a bounty quite tantalizing as many as 1 billion tokens will be allocated to the bounty program which is worth 1 million usd. hopefully many bounty hunters support this project and in the future this project can have good prospects, success always and smoothly as planned.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
In the current crypto market, many crypto investors lose their money, even lose all when the token they invest in disappear in the crypto trading exchange. TwoGap platform was formed to bring Crypto Investors the opportunity to acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond.
Activity: 448
Great project Twogap will be one of the big name in crypto world, TwoGap platform was formed to bring Crypto Investors the opportunity to acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond. I like this project, I will support this one and Invest on it. This is a perfect one!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2

TwoGap platform was formed to bring Crypto Investors the opportunity to acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounty Campaign -- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycryptocurrency-market-with-cryptobonds-upto-1000000-reward-4894916

AirDrop Campaign -- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop-twogap-telegram-referral-campaign-upto-150000-reward-4878753

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-ICO Date : -  31/08 - 10/09

ICO start and end date :   - 30/09 -> 30/10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activity: 392
Merit: 3
Hi Team, i was looking for a french whitepaper but didn't find it. Can you tell me if you have one please ? Thanks a lot.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
WHAT IS TWOGAP?
TwoGap platform was formed to bring Crypto Investors the opportunity to acquire powerful and biggest-scale stop-loss product - CryptoBond.
Activity: 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounty Campaign -- Coming Soon

AirDrop Campaign -- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop-twogap-telegram-referral-campaign-upto-150000-reward-4878753

Activity: 476
Merit: 121
In white paper, you write that you can scan the brain and see what the person is up to. It seems to me that you can not do it. No one can do this.
Activity: 1050
I want to reserved indonesian translation
Telegram: @bodongconk
My previous translate :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-u66FTKVvHET3PvF65vwY-ttOYiLlv-R33R2rmn0w34
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
The beginning of the project interested. Neuro-linguistic programming crowd for making decisions on buying on exchanges. How to recognize and use it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back

Bounty Campaign -- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycryptocurrency-market-with-cryptobonds-upto-1000000-reward-4894916

Pages:
Jump to: