Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 121. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
You say that the number of retailers who want to use BitOne increases dramatically. I’d like to know at least the approximate number.

Sorry but I don't get what you are talking about. We didn't make such statements. We are not BitOne, we are BitRewards.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hello. According to your WP, it’ll be possible to exchange your tokens to fiat money at any time. Who will do this?
I guess this will be the users themselves which want to exchange the tokens. Anyway, there’re a lot of exchanges and exchange points today.
Why not create an internal exchanger for these purposes? It’ll have better level of trust.
Not bad, but it’ll be necessary to ensure steady supplies of liquidity, and it’s necessary to connect the platform to various exchanges for this purpose.
I genuinely believe that it’ll be more convenient for BitRewards users to manage their tokens in this way. So this worth making efforts.
I don’t agree. The exchangers charge commissions, this enlarges load on platform’s budget, so let the users choose the exchange point they like most themselves.
Wont his platform have partner exchanges the commissions on which will be small of absent at all?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
may be we should all vote on the exchange we want and by so doing it will ease a lot of pressure even on u the dev.i have been with contractnet labs and they plan to let the audience vote and we can do same here
Activity: 112
Hello. According to your WP, it’ll be possible to exchange your tokens to fiat money at any time. Who will do this?
I guess this will be the users themselves which want to exchange the tokens. Anyway, there’re a lot of exchanges and exchange points today.
Why not create an internal exchanger for these purposes? It’ll have better level of trust.
Not bad, but it’ll be necessary to ensure steady supplies of liquidity, and it’s necessary to connect the platform to various exchanges for this purpose.
I genuinely believe that it’ll be more convenient for BitRewards users to manage their tokens in this way. So this worth making efforts.
I don’t agree. The exchangers charge commissions, this enlarges load on platform’s budget, so let the users choose the exchange point they like most themselves.
Activity: 196
Activity: 196
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
If the rewards got for the purchases aren’t enough to pay for the product that I want to buy, will I be able to purchase some more tokens in the secondary market?
Activity: 364
Hi. Do you agree to provide your direct competitors with an opportunity to use your platform? Or it doesn’t matter?
Activity: 336
Are there any restrictions that forbid to use such a reward option in some countries? Or will your solution be fully global?
Activity: 406
Hi. How many tokens will I get if I invest 2 ETH on the ICO?
If my calculations are correct, you’ll receive 57600 tokens without bonuses.
Activity: 364
Hi. How many tokens will I get if I invest 2 ETH on the ICO?
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
A New Way to Get Cashback in Cryptocurrency

What if you were able to receive cryptocurrency as cashback for purchases at your favourite stores? A loyalty program that provides you with an asset that can be exchanged for cash, transferred to anyone you choose, or spent as you see fit. This is the vision of BitRewards. Their BIT token will free float on the market and be used as a method of payment for merchants to gain access to BitRewards, with the token also serving as a reward for loyal customers. Whether we will see its value go up or down, Egorov is quite certain BIT is set to rise in value and popularity; only time will tell.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/cashback-in-cryptocurrency/

Activity: 68
You say that the number of retailers who want to use BitOne increases dramatically. I’d like to know at least the approximate number.
Hi. As far as I understand, it will be possible to get the BitReward tokens credited to a special card. What is it necessary for?
In order to be able to spend tokens in offline sales outlets. This will allow increase the coverage of the audience considerably.
Hmm, it seemed to me that the platform was going to cooperate with online sellers only.
Yes, but the partners aren’t prevented from owing physical sales outlets, they’re even encouraged to have them.

After all, it’ll be very convenient and most likely will draw a lot of attention to your project. Well, let’s hope that such a reward option will become wide spread.
Merit: 31
Hi. As far as I understand, it will be possible to get the BitReward tokens credited to a special card. What is it necessary for?
In order to be able to spend tokens in offline sales outlets. This will allow increase the coverage of the audience considerably.
Hmm, it seemed to me that the platform was going to cooperate with online sellers only.
Yes, but the partners aren’t prevented from owing physical sales outlets, they’re even encouraged to have them.
Merit: 31
Jump to: