Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 122. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi. As far as I understand, it will be possible to get the BitReward tokens credited to a special card. What is it necessary for?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Imagine what if you were able to receive cryptocurrency as cashback for purchases at your favourite stores?

That's is our vision: https://coinidol.com/cashback-in-cryptocurrency/
Good afternoon. Will there be any discounts or special terms for the ones who’s already using the solutions developed by the members of your team? It would be a quite good marketing move.

It's a good question, Mat24.
Yes, we have special conditions for that case Smiley
Good afternoon. Can anyone tell me the exact date of the end of the ICO?

Hello! It's planned for April 30th, 2018
Will the tokens be credited to customers directly at the time of purchase? Or will it work like a deferred cache-back?

Hello!

Basically token issue date is May 10th, 2018.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Will there be any discounts or special terms for the ones who’s already using the solutions developed by the members of your team? It would be a quite good marketing move.
Good afternoon. Do you plan to stay on the Ethereum blockchain, or do you want to create your own blockchain? In my opinion, the first option is preferable.

Hello!

That's one of the things we might consider in future. Our system is omni-blockchain. If we find that some blockchain suits us better than Ethereum, we might switch to it.

Technologically, we may implement an cross-blockchain atomic token swap solution, if we decide to move to another blockchain. It will allow our token holders to securely transfer their tokens to a new blockchain.
Activity: 224
I always used to misunderstand how the gift cards work and now I’m wondering whether it’ll be possible to order the gift cards filled with the tokens of your platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Yes, I can. It ends April 30, 2018.
Will the tokens be credited to customers directly at the time of purchase? Or will it work like a deferred cache-back?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Do you plan to stay on the Ethereum blockchain, or do you want to create your own blockchain? In my opinion, the first option is preferable.
Will your API be universal? It seems to me that the easier it is to connect the store to BitRewards, the more users will pay attention to such an opportunity.

Hello, Yes it will be universal. We will provide API to any merchant, developer, or service provider.
Blockchain is considered inherently un-hackable, yet scalability concerns are prompting alternatives in software, updates, and hard forks that may detract from the inherent security benefits.

How to solve this problem - learn from our new blog post:
https://medium.com/@bitrewards/scalability-and-security-blockchains-twin-concerns-4b9ffe56ee68
Activity: 406
Will your API be universal? It seems to me that the easier it is to connect the store to BitRewards, the more users will pay attention to such an opportunity.

Hello, Yes it will be universal. We will provide API to any merchant, developer, or service provider.
Hello. In your solution, AI-based predictive analytics will be available. Do you allow the use of neural networks?
Hello, our AI-based predictive analytics, which is called BitRecommendations system, is based on the data and machine learning algorithms.
Is your solution just for online stores? Can I use it in an enterprise that works both offline and online?
Hello, we focus on the online retailers, because we know how to work with them, we understand their problems and we can move much faster with them, if comparing to physical stores. However, we totally support omni-channel scenarios, when the shop has both online and offline points of sale
Good afternoon. How many sellers will have to pay for using your platform. And will they have to pay at all?

Hello, the platform is absolutely free of charge. The merchants should only buy tokens to attract customers. 
hello i registered a language translation campaign.
I will translate your white book into Vietnamese language
I will finish as soon as possible.
wish the project succeed
Thankx, good luck
Jump to: