Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 119. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 10
Who will issue the plastic cards if your platform? I wanna get sure that they will be accepted everywhere.
Activity: 406
Many sellers aren’t acquainted with cryptocurrencies. Perhaps u should promote your solution with the help of agent network?
Activity: 143
as the project is weakly going so far. and the fees are bad. do you plan to release an application for smartphones?
Activity: 392
Hi there. I wanna clarify: does a buyer receive your platform’s tokens as a reward even if he pays with bitcoin or ETH?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi there. What’s the hard cap of this platform?
$15 million. I believe it wont be a problem to reach it.

Activity: 364
Hi there. What’s the hard cap of this platform?
Activity: 378
🔥Hot trends in customer loyalty management - take a note and don't miss a chance to transform your business with a help of BitRewards:

https://medium.com/@bitrewards/current-trends-in-customer-loyalty-management-d01aa9a6bbcb
Hello. If it’s free to connect the sellers to your platform, what will they pay $200 per month for?

Hello!
It's totally free. There's no charge for merchants to connect to BitRewards.
Activity: 238
Hello. If it’s free to connect the sellers to your platform, what will they pay $200 per month for?
svv
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Every year millions of retailers spend in excess of $20 billion on software that improves the loyalty of
their customers. They need to do that in order to stay competitive in the current crowded marketplace.
Loyalty programs are not only costly, but also time consuming and cumbersome to set up. Often
times, customers get only more frustrated from participation in them, complaining about difficulty to
earn points or bonuses and to redeem them. This results in a fact that most loyalty programs just
don’t pay themselves off, and shut down in less than 12 months time.

You can read more in our «White Paper»:

https://bitrewards.network/wp.pdf

Hello, I'm taking part in the bounty company.
I would be very grateful if you would give a link to WP in Russian.
Thank you.

Hello! Russian version will be published shortly.
Hi, Sorry, but maybe there is already a Russian version of WP?
Is there a link?
Thank you.
Activity: 266
U say that the users will receive reports and letters from the stores where they’ve made the purchases previously. Will it be possible to enable this service?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Good afternoon. What will ensure stable growth of value of the token? I wanna estimate from the point of view of long term investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello. According to statistics, users meet commitments to receive the bonuses rarer and rarer. What’s the reason?
I think the reason is low motivation. There’re too many commitments to meet.
As for me, I think the problem is that people don’t consider the reward to be equitable to the efforts made.

But why are u sure that BitRewards wont experience the same fate?
Everyone wants to have cryptocurrency. It’ll be possible to spend in hundreds of stores or just exchange.
In fact, you’ve just described the way of proceeding of cash-back. What’s the principle deference?
The transaction commissions will be less as in case of fiat transactions, due to this the rewards will be bigger. In addition, it’s more difficult by times to connect cashback rather than to connect this platform ‘cause it’s necessary to solve the problems with a lot of banks.
Hello. According to statistics, users meet commitments to receive the bonuses rarer and rarer. What’s the reason?
As for me, I think the problem is that people don’t consider the reward to be equitable to the efforts made.

Everyone wants to have cryptocurrency. It’ll be possible to spend in hundreds of stores or just exchange.
In fact, you’ve just described the way of proceeding of cash-back. What’s the principle deference?

How long will it take to connect to your system? Is it necessary to have tokens on account or will it be necessary to acquire them during the process of adjustment?

Hello, are you asking as a merchant or a buyer?
Jump to: