Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 14. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello. Wont the fact that cryptocurrencies aren’t regulated by the law yet, but the stores have to pay the taxes anyway become a problem?

Hello, no, the BitRewards team has foreseen this point and all the entrepreneurs will get all the necessary documents.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
If the referral system is created, will it cover all the purchases of my referrals in the stores using BitRewards or only in some of them?
Activity: 43
Why do you need a partnership with Birdchain?
Activity: 37
Can I refuse to use the operator and do everything myself if I’m ready to work directly with the exchanges?
Hello. Wont the fact that cryptocurrencies aren’t regulated by the law yet, but the stores have to pay the taxes anyway become a problem?
When will tokens get available for transfer? I was told after Crowdsale, right? But What specific date?
Hello, there is no specific date now, probably right after the sale ends
Hey. Don’t you think that it’s weird that the users will be able to get the BIT tokens as a reward for the purchase paid with this very tokens?

Hello, why? People will love it because rewards in cryptocurrency are better then rewards in points or cashback — our token will rise in price and it would be compatible with many shops, not with one and don't expire.
What type of documentation someone from the U.S will need to provide for KYC?

Hello, the entire definitions and terms of an Accredited Investor can be found here https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/retrieveECFR?gp=&SID=8edfd12967d69c024485029d968ee737&r=SECTION&n=17y3.0.1.1.12.0.46.176
Only you are accredited investor based on the term is used by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under Regulation D.
Are you able to name some retailers you have as clients of giftd that I might know? (or So are you connecting the existing userbase you have, with the BitRewards?)

Thank you for the question, the parent to BitRewards business (GIFTD) has more than 500 clients in Europe, who mainly are small and medium-sized businesses, which is our target audience. Among the globally recognized names, we have GoPro.ru, Tui, and several others; we also service Snowqueen.ru, a top Russian fashion and beauty retailer (2.5 million monthly visitors), Startuphouse.com (the startup community in San Francisco, USA), Premierdeadsea-usa.com (skincare products, USA), MadRobots.ru (a marketplace of gadgets), Promosoundgroup.net (global online music promotion service), Marwin.kz (top Kazakh kids' store) and hundreds of the smaller businesses.
For BitRewards, we have signed the letter of intent with Ecwid (https://goo.gl/2HnrG5), one of the top e-commerce website builders with over 1 million merchants in 175 countries headquartered in San Diego, CA, USA.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
When will tokens get available for transfer? I was told after Crowdsale, right? But What specific date?
Activity: 38
Hey. Don’t you think that it’s weird that the users will be able to get the BIT tokens as a reward for the purchase paid with this very tokens?
Activity: 47
What type of documentation someone from the U.S will need to provide for KYC?
Activity: 69
Are you able to name some retailers you have as clients of giftd that I might know? (or So are you connecting the existing userbase you have, with the BitRewards?)
Hi I bought Bit this week and would like to buy some more now but they are in another wallet does this matter?

Hey , nope it doesn't, you may use multiple wallets if you want.

Hello, please tell me how to create ETH wallet.  I dont know how.
Hello, the easiest way is to use https://www.myetherwallet.com/
In your solution,  AI-based predictive analytics will be available. Do you allow the use of neural networks?

Using neural networks is one of the popular methods for building recommender systems. We will certainly evaluate neural networks among other methods, including user-similarity-based methods, content-similarity-based methods, topic modeling, collaborative filtering, etc.
The final solution most likely will combine several approaches in it.
Activity: 102
Hi I bought Bit this week and would like to buy some more now but they are in another wallet does this matter?
Hello, please tell me how to create ETH wallet.  I dont know how.
Pages:
Jump to: