Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 13. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
hi everyone, any plans to create the development fund?

Hi! Unlike many other blockchain startups, we anticipate that only 27% of the total costs will be spent on product development because a lot of essential components of the system have already been developed and tested.
The funds that we raise beyond the soft cap will be invested in sales marketing activities, which will help us sign up more merchants more quickly, creating a stronger network effect and delivering the product features faster. Additional funds will also be used for the opening of new geographical markets faster.
Hey. Is your cryptocurrency compatible with bonus programs only? It seems to me that it’d approve itself in affiliate networks.

Hi Bobtong, in this regard, it brings together best practices from both bonus programs and affiliate networks.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hey! I have a question. Why is BIT based on ETH?
Activity: 37
Btw what do you think about loyalty market in general, are there any problems?
hi everyone, any plans to create the development fund?
Are tokens locked before listing? If not, it can be very bad for post-ico price

Hello
yes, tokens are locked until the end of sale (31st of May)
I've not received my airdrop tokens yet. When?
We're sending them until the 31st of May
When exchanges?
Hello, we are planning to be listed in the first half of June
Activity: 65
Are tokens locked before listing? If not, it can be very bad for post-ico price
Activity: 47
I've not received my airdrop tokens yet. When?
You refer to a foundation rather than a company, can you tell what is the difference?

Thank you for the question, the Foundation manages the relationships with the different services providers, BIT tokens and cash reserves, remunerates the actors within the system that create the most value for the proliferation of BitRewards platform. One of these actors (and probably the most important one) would be the BitRewards company. The Foundation itself would be managed by the BitRewards DAO, as described in the WhitePaper (pages 32-33).
Only a few advisors mentioning this project but the rest not. Why?
Hello! Our advisors are helping us within their areas of expertise, including legal advising, big data processing, ICO promotion, blockchain technology, investors connections. We are not asking them for the promotion of our project. Of course, it's welcomed when they mention our project, but it's not a requirement for our advisors. That's how we work with them, and that's it.
Where can I find the contract address for this coin?

Hello, here it is
CONTRACT = 0x47da42696A866CDC61A4C809A515500a242909C1
DECIMAL = 18
SYMBOL = BIT
Activity: 34
You refer to a foundation rather than a company, can you tell what is the difference?
Activity: 65
Only a few advisors mentioning this project but the rest not. Why?
Where can I find the contract address for this coin?
If the referral system is created, will it cover all the purchases of my referrals in the stores using BitRewards or only in some of them?

Hello! It will cover all stores connected to BitRewards system.
Why do you need a partnership with Birdchain?

Hello, Birdchain is a decentralized instant messaging platform, that gives an opportunity to regular users to earn extra income by selling their unused SMS messages, watching promotional videos, and selling their data.The team at Birdchain believes that easily and seamlessly earned monthly passive income will draw in an unprecedented amount of people to the crypto universe. The influx of new people will naturally lead to new funds, faster growth of markets, which will serve to develop other blockchain-based products and expand the reach of the current cryptocurrency market.
Can I refuse to use the operator and do everything myself if I’m ready to work directly with the exchanges?

Good question, you can do everything by yourself but there is no reason to do that as we will provide merchants top-class loyalty software for free — with support, integration, customization included.
Pages:
Jump to: