Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 17. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello. Maybe you should give up the Super Users idea? Their powers seem unfairly large to me.

Hello, it does not seem unfairly large to us. That power allows the system to be developed in a timely manner. And if something goes wrong, the community has the power to revoke the Super User permission.
Good morning, How will your platform’s source code be protected? I am afraid that if an intruder gets an access, it may have a negative effect on overall security of the platform.
Good morning, what do you mean by protecting the source code? We plan to fully open source our platform.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
hi everyone, It seems to me that at the moment cashback is more efficient than yr solution. Will it be possible to withdraw tokens to the banking card?
Activity: 30
Good morning, Let's say you notice that the store is trying to send inaccurate information about sales to the system, and this is repeated several times in a row. What will be your actions?
Activity: 38
Hello. Maybe you should give up the Super Users idea? Their powers seem unfairly large to me.
Activity: 43
Good morning, How will your platform’s source code be protected? I am afraid that if an intruder gets an access, it may have a negative effect on overall security of the platform.
Do we need KYC to receive our bounty payments..? Please someone can reply me

Hello John, no you don't need to pass KYC if you just participate in bounty and you're not a token buyer.
The platform looks promising. I hope you will succeed.

Thanks a lot for your support, we appreciate it
Do I need to have an ethereum account and then send the tokens there? or can I leave it on your site?

Hello! You are able to withdraw the tokens after passing KYC. We are supporting all ERC-20 compatible wallets.
You also can hold them in your bitrewards wallet if you want
Do we need KYC to receive our bounty payments..? Please someone can reply me
Activity: 57
The platform looks promising. I hope you will succeed.
Do I need to have an ethereum account and then send the tokens there? or can I leave it on your site?
Please advise me how to login if 2FA is lost?

Hi Bobtong! Unfortunately, there is no way to disable or reset 2FA password, however, if you have already tied your ERC-20 wallet to BitRewards wallet, then you will receive tokens after the 31st of May
Apparently u r running manual processes. Once I pass kyc, and I did, I should be able to get the tokens instantly. I'll wait a bit longer. Again
Sorry for a long process, we are working on it
when will the first day be where you can trade this token. People also want to buy and sell on etherdelta and forkdelta. It's an ERC20 token and can be sold there. Is that correct ?
Hello, BIT will be on exchanges no sooner than first half of June. We are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them, BIT is an ERC 20 token
Activity: 69
Please advise me how to login if 2FA is lost?
Activity: 140
Apparently u r running manual processes. Once I pass kyc, and I did, I should be able to get the tokens instantly. I'll wait a bit longer. Again
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
when will the first day be where you can trade this token. People also want to buy and sell on etherdelta and forkdelta. It's an ERC20 token and can be sold there. Is that correct ?
Activity: 182
Don't think investors and early adaptors should be treated like that. Deliver on ur promise.
Any news about conferences or smth like this? You used to ride around the world and attend many events.
Hello you can follow as at https://twitter.com/bitrewards or telegram https://t.me/bitrewardsofficial
Pages:
Jump to: