Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 9. (Read 33957 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Solid looking project. Good team. I think BitRewards has a huge potential. Good Luck Team!
Activity: 43
hi . where is bounty group ? i want change eth address
Activity: 182
I have 640 bitrewards and want to sell to anyone who wants to buy it communicates with me.
Activity: 168
Still waiting on my ETH withdrawal. My form was completed a while ago after I completed my KYC form and I was told that I would be receiving my funds by May 31st. When will this happen?
Activity: 196
Hey guys ! Do any body know when the tokens will be listed on any exchange or we can exhange them when??
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hi there, i inquired several days ago about why there's so many failed transactions on etherscan for Bitrewards and was told it's becuase the contract was locked. I was also told it would be unlocked on May31st...however there's still nothing but failed transactions on etherscan.
Just wondering what is going on?
Activity: 140
Hi, I didn't get my tokens yet and no email received. Can any admin please check the status of my KYC?
Activity: 178
Is the partnership confirmed from gopro ? I cannot see any announcement from them

Hello! You can find the letter of intent of go pro at the end of our website

That's great. I am really happy to be an investor of this project. When will HitBTC listing occur? Is there already fixed date available?

Not yet, but we plant to be listed in the first half of June, anyway stay tuned.
Good news. I hope everything goes well and we can see that in a couple of weeks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Bitrewards CEO at 10th Blockchain Symposium in Korea.
promising project. I think this project will be successfull

thank you very much Wink
Activity: 182
I've been into many projects that have been straightforward with their investors about the returns.
It seems that a large number of  reverted transactions on etherscan for bitrewards contract address. Is anyone able to send them anywhere successfully?
The tokens are locked now till the end of ICO, so contributors are not able to trasfer BIT to another wallets, for now.
Is the partnership confirmed from gopro ? I cannot see any announcement from them

That's great. I am really happy to be an investor of this project. When will HitBTC listing occur? Is there already fixed date available?

Not yet, but we plant to be listed in the first half of June, anyway stay tuned.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It seems that a large number of  reverted transactions on etherscan for bitrewards contract address. Is anyone able to send them anywhere successfully?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Isn’t this the same idea as Benebit?

No, it isn't. We are in the business for 5 years, working together at GIFTD (https://giftd.tech ) and building valuable marketing tools for e-commerce (see "Live Demo" on https://bitrewards.network). That makes us very different from the most of ICO projects in general, and loyalty-connected ICOs particularly.
Also, there was almost nothing in Benebit's idea excepting the cashback, while we focus on many different rewards: cashback, friends referred bonus, likes & shares on social networks, product reviews, video reviews, website reviews, bug reports, etc. Our software is an advanced thing and it can be customized to any e-commerce business needs.
Hey, are there plans in project team to visit the blockchain conference ? And do you plan to invite large companies to cooperate?

Hello, we have a roadshow presenting our project all over the world, check our Medium: https://medium.com/@bitrewards
Activity: 30
Pages:
Jump to: