Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 37. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 38
Activity: 69
How many merchants so far is on the list of the program?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
saw the whitepaper and website, but you have no patent ?
We plan to fully open source our platform and provide the tools' code to the developers so that they can use the existing or create new features or new tools on the top of the platform, offer them to the online stores on their own and earn their commission in BIT tokens.

The IP on the platform and the tools is owned by our mother company, www.giftd.tech, and our lawyers are planning the activities for transfer of IP rights and registration of patents to BitRewards starting from the first quarter of 2018. We also hold some AI-related patents, which will be used in the BitRewards tools.
how can i know if i can participate or not?
If you are currently physically located outside of the United States, and you are not a United States citizen, resident or entity (a “U.S. Person”) nor you are obtaining BIT Tokens or signing on behalf of a U.S. Person and you are not a resident of Singapore or China. You can join us. Thank you!
Whats the current bonus? When does it end?
You can see your personal bonus at wallet.bitrewards.network. There will be no bonus after May 9th.
Activity: 33
saw the whitepaper and website, but you have no patent ?
Activity: 37
how can i know if i can participate or not?
Activity: 43
Whats the current bonus? When does it end?
is the airdrop distribution also postponed due to the sales extension?
Hello
No, airdrop distribution will be on the same dates. Between 17th and 24th of May
Activity: 36
is the airdrop distribution also postponed due to the sales extension?
Is the sale extended??
yes, now the sale is until the 31th of May
why did you change the date?? and when will you hit exchanges, please answer
The extension of sales was made because listing on exchanges will not be earlier than beginning of June
Before that time we will working on the large partnership on the Asian market. It will have positive effect on our listing.

okay, and may be you can name at least one exchange that you will be listed at?
we'll be listed on HitBTC in June. We also are negotiating with one bigger exchange, so stay tuned
Is the sale extended??
The extension of sales was made because listing on exchanges will not be earlier than beginning of June
Before that time we will working on the large partnership on the Asian market. It will have positive effect on our listing.

okay, and may be you can name at least one exchange that you will be listed at?
Is the sale extended??

Is the sale extended??
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Does your platform have competitors that provide a similar list of services? If not, when do you think they will appear?

They only have one competitor, Points R Cool, and it is operational and working with their own opensource blockchain.
Is there any point in doing a token refund?  Should I wait on May 10?
Hi, jenalyss3! If you bought tokens, you should wait, because tokens will be issued on May 10th
Will I get my tokens if you have extended the sale?
Hi, Feltana! Yep! Tokens will be issued on May 10th
Pages:
Jump to: