Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 41. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I have another question. i am a writer. I wrote an article about you. Can i talk with admin?
Hi, Lillyaone! Great! I will pm you the mail address where you can send your article
Why i cant do refund from the web site? Why i must wait an answer from managers and then do the form? Why?
Hi, Nairazdenek! Because it such standart. We cant show a link about refund at the web site. Which problem with link do you have? I can help you
Why so many people needs in refunds because they dont get an answer about KYC?
Hi, Byunggu! I think, because they dont receive an answer about KYC yet. Unfortunately, the review took longer than 72 hours
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I have another question. i am a writer. I wrote an article about you. Can i talk with admin?
Activity: 65
Why i cant do refund from the web site? Why i must wait an answer from managers and then do the form? Why?
Activity: 47
Why so many people needs in refunds because they dont get an answer about KYC?
Rewards Token also aims to be the cryptocurrency for loyalty programs and they have existing partnerships with known brands, so what makes BitRewards better than Rewards Token?
Hello! BitRewards has strong competitive advantages in comparison with other loyalty systems:
- Free of charge
- A simple installation which doesn't require technical expertise
- Access to a large number of loyal customers of partner retailers in the BitRewards
Following the current trend, the focus in the promotion of BitRewards Network will be made on content marketing, which will push the message to merchants that the BitRewards Network offers much more than any competitor can offer, and moreover it’s for free.
Activity: 196
Rewards Token also aims to be the cryptocurrency for loyalty programs and they have existing partnerships with known brands, so what makes BitRewards better than Rewards Token?
Hello. Can you please share your marketing and sales strategy? It is really interesting thing to know

Hello!
No, we won't like to share it publicly as ICO market is a competitive space. However, some details may be shared already.
We pursue a weighted strategy with regard to the online marketing campaign, so we've split it into three stages:
- collection of analytics, targeting, key audiences
- testing of segments in different countries, content adaptation, creatives and formats testing
- full-scale ad coverage and targeting in chosen countries
Hello everyone I have a question what can AdHive give you?

Hi! Good question! In accordance with our partnership plan, BitRewards will give AdHive access to thousands of e-commerce businesses connected to the BitRewards platform (almost 5,000 to be connected by 2021). This opens up a wide range of opportunities for working with large advertisers and brands that are interested in a high-tech solution from AdHive.
Activity: 33
Hello. Can you please share your marketing and sales strategy? It is really interesting thing to know
Activity: 30
Hello everyone I have a question what can AdHive give you?
Early I used to work with Savedroid. What's different between BitRewards and Savedroid?

Hello, Floriniya! Savedroid focuses on savings in cryptocurrencies and plays on the B2C field. Basically, they take a % from your bank account, convert it to various cryptocurrencies and that's pretty much all. We focus on bringing blockchain & cryptocurrency to loyalty space and play on the B2B2C field. We bring merchants a top quality loyalty software, which rewards their customers with crypto. Users will be incentivized by shops with our cryptocurrency BIT for purchases,  for friends referred, product reviews, video reviews, bug reports, likes, shares, etc. So we have almost nothing in similar with that project.
Please tell about some kind of system called bitrecommendations. what's that?

Hello! Good question! All merchants get access to the AI data analysis system. We call this BitRecommendations, which automatically recommends actions and rewards that are incentivizing the most productive behaviour of the customers for every particular merchant.
Good day! Can I send eth from exchange wallet to partake in ico?

Hello! Yes, you can. As far as we accept only ETH or BTC, you may need to buy them for any fiat currencies at crypto-exchanges. While processing the exchange or transfer operation, please, specify the receiving/destination ETH or BTC wallet address provided in your personal online cabinet. Once the transaction is completed, the corresponding amount of tokens will be allocated to your personal account. Notice that exchanges and payment/transfer services may apply some additional fees - please, estimate the amount of your transfer accordingly.
Hey! I have a question. Why is BIT based on ETH?

Hello! We use some specific of Etherium-like smart contracts based on an open source. That provides us do our platform free for merchants.
Activity: 34
Early I used to work with Savedroid. What's different between BitRewards and Savedroid?
Activity: 43
Please tell about some kind of system called bitrecommendations. what's that?
Activity: 65
Good day! Can I send eth from exchange wallet to partake in ico?
Activity: 47
Hey! I have a question. Why is BIT based on ETH?
Pages:
Jump to: