Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 43. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How do you predict the future price?
Please study our website and materials, because we can not comment on the price appreciation or promise any growth for legal reasons.
how to participate in the pre-sale? Huh Huh Huh Huh
The presale is over but you can take part in the main sale.

Head to http://bitrewards.network and press Buy Tokens and follow the simple instructions to sign up.  

You now have a personal BitRewards Wallet with the unique ETH and BTC deposit addresses. Simply transfer to these addresses, and once the transfer is confirmed, your BIT balance will be shown on the dashboard.

You leave you BIT tokens in your BitRewards wallet. You will be able to withdraw BIT tokens after the token generation event on May 10th, 2018.  You will know the contract address for MEW, MetaMask and other ERC-20 compatible wallets after this date.
How you are planning to increase your merchant base.
BitRewards has strong competitive advantages in comparison with other loyalty systems:

- Free of charge
- Simple installation which doesn't require technical expertise
- Access to a large number of loyal customers of partner retailers in the BitRewards

Following the current trend, the focus in promotion of BitRewards Network will be made on content marketing, which will push the message to merchants that the BitRewards Network offers much more than any competitor can offer, and moreover it’s for free.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 65
How you are planning to increase your merchant base.
Why this platform needs to use blockchain tech.? I think this platform is awesome as itself?  Why do you think this can be enhanced by adopting blockchain tech?

Here are the top-3 reasons for using blockchain in BitRewards:

1. It allows users to get rewards in crypto, which appreciate in value rather then expire;
2. It makes the whole system community-driven by means of DAO BitRewards;
3. It provides BitRewards with unique business model (premium software for free)

Also, please check out our article on Medium: https://medium.com/@bitrewards/why-blockchain-is-a-smart-solution-for-loyalty-programs-9443af408f71

Hey. What is initial Development Budget? How much money is planned to spend?

Product development consists of 10 stages. The total costs of stages 1-8 will come to US$2 million. Depending on the amount that will be raised during the ICO, these stages’ timeline can be accelerated. The execution of stages 9-10 will cost US$1 million.

You can learn more about it in the whitepaper https://bitrewards.network/wp.pdf "Product roadmap" section (p. 58)
Activity: 30
Why this platform needs to use blockchain tech.? I think this platform is awesome as itself?  Why do you think this can be enhanced by adopting blockchain tech?

Hey. What is initial Development Budget? How much money is planned to spend?
Activity: 47
Hello
Can I participate using myetherwallet.com ?
Activity: 104
 This coins where dumped many times where you will have the opportunity to take profit or accumulate more. As of now this coin is accumulating more momentum for another bull run.
Greetings! What's the price of token?
Hi, Nairazdenek! Price of BIT is fixed in ETH
1 ETH = 28800 BIT
1 BIT = 0.00003472 ETH
Hello!!!  What is minimum investment? ))
Hi, Byunggu!  min investment is 1000 BIT
Hi! Can i change the wallet until i will receive my token?
Hi, Johnsilvers!
Sure you can, please check your Bitrewards wallet, press withdraw button, there will be the line that you can change
Activity: 65
Activity: 47
Activity: 43
Hi! Can i change the wallet until i will receive my token?
Pages:
Jump to: