Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 42. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Btw what do you think about loyalty market in general, are there any problems?

Let me answer your question
There are some problems we want to solve:
Account Inactivity
Low redemption rates
Increased costs for customer service
Low motivation by offered rewards
You can learn more about it in the whitepaper https://bitrewards.network/wp.pdf
You refer to a foundation rather than a company, what is the difference?

Hello! Thank you for the question! The Foundation manages the relationships with the different services providers, BIT tokens and cash reserves, remunerates the actors within the system that create the most value for the proliferation of BitRewards platform. One of these actors (and probably the most important one) would be the BitRewards company. The Foundation itself would be managed by the BitRewards DAO, as described in the WhitePaper (pages 32-33).
I don't understand this only a few advisors mentioning this project but the rest not. Why?

Hello! Good question! Our advisors are helping us within their areas of expertise, including legal advising, big data processing, ICO promotion, blockchain technology, investors connections. We are not asking them for the promotion of our project. Of course, it's welcomed when they mention our project, but it's not a requirement for our advisors. That's how we work with them, and that's it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Btw what do you think about loyalty market in general, are there any problems?
You refer to a foundation rather than a company, what is the difference?
Activity: 36
I don't understand this only a few advisors mentioning this project but the rest not. Why?
Why do we must wait a specific date of token distribution? Everything is alright. Why dont you give them token at all??? Thanks
Hi, Bobtong! Token distribution will be on May 10th. Dont worry.
Why do we must wait a specific date of token distribution? Everything is alright. Why dont you give them token at all??? Thanks
Token distribution will be on May 10th. 7 days )
Ha-ha )Dont be greedy.  You've waited a huge amount of time.  Now wait a few more days
Activity: 69
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Congratulations to reaching the Soft Cap, I knew this project worth investing, good one, I'm looking forward for the product!
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
how to participate in the pre-sale? Huh Huh Huh Huh

You can see this information on the official website. where he writes everything necessary for your knowledge.
Crowdsale is live now! and you can take +15% BONUS/
Crowdsale ends in 6 DAYS.
Activity: 4
I need information on two issues to enable me take part in the ongoing ICO token sale:

1. How can I get the Promo Code?
2. Can I buy the token before I have concluded KYC process?

Thank you.
Is it available for countries outside USA? Latin America?

If you are currently physically located outside of the United States, and you are not a United States citizen, resident or entity (a “U.S. Person”) nor you are obtaining BIT Tokens or signing on behalf of a U.S. Person and you are not a resident of Singapore or China. You can join us. Thank you!
Why you don’t secure your portal more for buying tokens?
We have 2-factor authorization. Use it, if you want to provide maximum security. It will also protect withdraw address change, it will be impossible to change withdraw address without entering one-time code.
Does the price of ethereum have a direct effect on the ICO in the future. For example if ethereum drops to half or if it doubles. Will there be any direct effects to the project?

No, there's no direct effect.

The rewards in BIT are independent from ETH/USD price or BIT/USD price.

When the merchant wants to rewards a $1000 buyer with $50 cashback, our software will automatically buy BIT tokens for $50 on the exchange and give them to the customer. So the merchant is independent from the token volatility.
Activity: 69
Is it available for countries outside USA? Latin America?
Why you don’t secure your portal more for buying tokens?
Activity: 38
Does the price of ethereum have a direct effect on the ICO in the future. For example if ethereum drops to half or if it doubles. Will there be any direct effects to the project?
Pages:
Jump to: