Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO]Invest In Brokers - Trustless copy-trading through API 🔥 - page 22. (Read 4736 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Hello. When the bounty program and airdrop will be announced ?
Activity: 294
Does the team have an official registration in England? If not in what jurisdiction are you located?

Yes, we are registered in UK. Check our webpage.
Registration in the most law-abiding country in the world in the UK gives investors a guarantee that this will be an excellent ICO!
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Пocмoтpим, пocмoтpим! Bpeмя пoкaжeт кaчecтвo пpoeктa! Пoкa вce здopoвo!
Ha pyccкoм пишитe в pyccкoм лoкaлe-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3081944
Activity: 181
You are really doing a great job.... Job well done to the developer team..
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Does the team have an official registration in England? If not in what jurisdiction are you located?

Yes, we are registered in UK. Check our webpage.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
This project looks interesting.
Especially their advisers
yes you are right, I agree with you, the advisors of their team are great and their cooperation is very cool.
Activity: 74
Activity: 7
Very nice project. I wish u good luck
Activity: 46
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Joining this project will help all the beginner trader to learn how to be  a good trader.
Since this project has an API that could help the beginner to trade savely, so they will get profit from trading.
Activity: 101
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
To me, too, the project seems promising, I am an amateur trader and would gladly take advantage of the developer platform.
Activity: 99
An interesting project.... Looking forward to ICO, and let's see what's next
Activity: 28
ICO good working and they give good profit..
Activity: 140
This project looks interesting.
Especially their advisers
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
[BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 MN
Joining this project to get the possibilities to minimize loosing the trade by the help of the technology offered by this project.
I think it will return people trust on cryptocurrency if they were new trader or new investor.
It seems that the amateur will not only not lose money, but will also be able to learn how to trade on his own.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Joining this project to get the possibilities to minimize loosing the trade by the help of the technology offered by this project.
I think it will return people trust on cryptocurrency if they were new trader or new investor.
copper member
Activity: 182
Activity: 84
am looking at this and it sound so interesting may be we will find  way to be part of the ico and see how it goes
Activity: 97
I think this very demanded project on this platform will earn a trader without experience and a trader with experience.
Pages:
Jump to: