Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Pre-ICO][LYFE - Wellness Rewards and Gamification]🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 23729 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

Great volume on Tokenomy. I didn't know about Tokenomy but because of Lyfe project I came to learn about it. Its a successful trading day.

ICObench didn't they gave this a higher rating? The project is solid and ICO was a success that lasted only for few days since investors had almost bought all the tokens.

Actually the ITS of Lyfe is success already. Lyfe reached about 94% of Hard Cap in last Dec 7th, 2018. And I believe the Team will do the best for the Project.
Activity: 103
Sneak Preview of LyfeX Program

LyfeX is part of Lyfe program to create an asset-based stable token, backed-up by physical assets or commodities to complete market-based Lyfe Token ecosystem.

Through Lyfe App and Lyfe Wallet, you can exchange your Lyfe tokens to various LyfeX tokens.

We will issue LyfeXGold (LyfeG) where each LyfeG token will have an underlying asset of physical gold in our partner Custodian. LyfeGtoken can be exchanged to Fiat according to physical gold price or even be exchanged to physical gold directly.

Stay tuned for more update about this program. Coming Soon!
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
How is your project different to that of your competitors? I know of Lympo, who unfortunately does not have an app that works worldwide. What is your competitive advantage?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
LYFE Registered on MyToken https://medium.com/lyfehealth/lyfe-registered-on-mytoken-67c0270e8527

Lyfe announced that they are registered on MyToken

MyToken provides a couple of services which include:

-Transaction data from nearly 300 exchange platforms, with real-time pricing and detailed transaction volume of more than
 160 popular exchange platforms.
-Real-time pricing of more than 3200 cryptocurrencies.
-Candlestick charts, trading volume and in-depth trading data.
-Comprehensive cryptocurrency background info, market info, ICO prices and project info for nearly popular
 cryptocurrencies.
-Real-time evaluation of users’ cryptocurrency assets.
-Integration of announcements and Twitter messages from major exchanges.
-Integration of selected high quality media content.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

Great volume on Tokenomy. I didn't know about Tokenomy but because of Lyfe project I came to learn about it. Its a successful trading day.

ICObench didn't they gave this a higher rating? The project is solid and ICO was a success that lasted only for few days since investors had almost bought all the tokens.
other than that, because the team that manages this project always works with compactness and enthusiasm so that success is easy to achieve, hopefully later lyfe tokens will provide many benefits for the future.
everyone is looking forward to the best if I may know where the token will list? Hopefully it will be in a big market and the price also gives a lot of benefits.

Well ratings are variable anyway but yes, Lyfe deserves a bigger rating.

Also it seems they are on this exchange for now and I'm sure more will follow - https://exchange.tokenomy.com/market/LYFEBTC
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

other than that, because the team that manages this project always works with compactness and enthusiasm so that success is easy to achieve, hopefully later lyfe tokens will provide many benefits for the future.
everyone is looking forward to the best if I may know where the token will list? Hopefully it will be in a big market and the price also gives a lot of benefits.

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

legendary
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
LYFE today will add TOKENOMY EXCHANGE
24 January 2019,  3PM (GMT +8)
https://twitter.com/LyfeToken/status/1088332601431973889

Merit: 100
9 January 2019 is the last day to complain all your issue. Thank you:smiley: Please all the issue pm @sayalyfe ,what is your issue and all the link of your work

Please find the final winner and stakes announcement through this sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TbMmZ41hKVVofxYoszBzGXU4yj1WnZ5OzvoTtM6OLsk/edit?usp=sharing

Lyfe and Bounty team has checked your entry and work, one by one to make sure that stakes are awarded fairly.  Make sure you read through our terms and conditions in our Bounty BitcoinTalk Page.

We will do the first distribution on 31th January 2019. Subsequent Reward will be distributed on every 14th of the month to the wallet that you have registered.
For example: You got 3M Lyfe token, so you will receive Lyfe token 10% of 3M = 300k Lyfe token on 31 January.
the next distribution are
14 February 2019
14 March 2019 until the last distribution on 14 October 2019
this is good news, of course, from the team for the participants who joined here, hopefully all will run smoothly for distribution and the results that will be received by the participants are also in line with expectations, tokens provide amazingly profitable results.
Activity: 2
9 January 2019 is the last day to complain all your issue. Thank you:smiley: Please all the issue pm @sayalyfe ,what is your issue and all the link of your work

Please find the final winner and stakes announcement through this sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TbMmZ41hKVVofxYoszBzGXU4yj1WnZ5OzvoTtM6OLsk/edit?usp=sharing

Lyfe and Bounty team has checked your entry and work, one by one to make sure that stakes are awarded fairly.  Make sure you read through our terms and conditions in our Bounty BitcoinTalk Page.

We will do the first distribution on 31th January 2019. Subsequent Reward will be distributed on every 14th of the month to the wallet that you have registered.
For example: You got 3M Lyfe token, so you will receive Lyfe token 10% of 3M = 300k Lyfe token on 31 January.
the next distribution are
14 February 2019
14 March 2019 until the last distribution on 14 October 2019
legendary
I love to see the bitcointalk community appreciates my work.  I hope I will deliver more threads like this one in the near future. Thanks guys for the feedback and also thanks to LYFE as they are such a solid project.
It seems like there will be a lot of benefits provided by Lyfe if you have held the token and can hold it, hopefully it will increase the price in the market and give you what you expect
Lyfe will enter the Tokenomy exchange, maybe this is a pretty good first step,
but I hope LYFE can also enter Hotbit, Indodax and even Binance, this will make LYFE more attractive to traders
It must be the hope of all of us, but seeing the current market conditions maybe the team must think hard but what is the future plan of our team does not yet know that hopefully the lyfe tokens can be marketed at a great price.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
It seems like there will be a lot of benefits provided by Lyfe if you have held the token and can hold it, hopefully it will increase the price in the market and give you what you expect
Lyfe will enter the Tokenomy exchange, maybe this is a pretty good first step,
but I hope LYFE can also enter Hotbit, Indodax and even Binance, this will make LYFE more attractive to traders
and this project looks very promising so hopefully what has been planned by the team will run smoothly and will provide maximum results for the participants who join here and this project will provide many benefits for a bright future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
LYFE aims to promote a healthy lifestyle through wellness tasks and Lyfe Rewards as an open platform for various fitness and health apps. And this is good. Nowadays, a healthy lifestyle is relevant. The team has chosen the right direction.
Activity: 378
I just found out there is an interesting program from Lyfe to keep the price of Lyfe tokens.
hold your Lyfe token during 15 January - 15 February 2019 and WIN 100 GRAMS of GOLD !!and total 50 MILLIONS LYFE TOKENS !!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
the project is successful because it is managed by a great team, and for the future this project will provide many benefits for all, hoping the team will always develop this project well.

The project is successful only based on the developments they do not on the basis of the amount they raised during crowd safe. We need to progress their update in order to get updates from the team.
Pages:
Jump to: