Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Pre-ICO][LYFE - Wellness Rewards and Gamification]🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 23729 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
how do i join?
What you want to join ?

Wondering what next? because as i'm aware didn't see any information has published yet ? sorry if i missed an informations which published outside of this thread
join this project, because I see there is no bounty
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
how do i join?
What you want to join ?

Wondering what next? because as i'm aware didn't see any information has published yet ? sorry if i missed an informations which published outside of this thread

Maybe you should wait for clear news from the team to participate in this project. I did not find out about sales on this project website, Has the token sale been started?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
how do i join?
What you want to join ?

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Congratulations to the winners of lyfe referral program! The top 5 people have won tickets to Tokyo, Singapore, and Bali. And the top 10 will all win bonus Lyfe tokens!

Firstly, the team have done well to keep their promises (payments already sent to winners).
Secondly, the ref campaign might show its impacts later as delayed one.
Now, it is time for all to see how bitcoin act next days.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
the team in this project is a great team so they can develop this project well, and satisfying results can be achieved here, hopefully in the future this project will be developed better and will provide many more benefits.
Activity: 48
Merit: 7

Sold out already?

I gotta say its really an impressive project.  App developers will be monetizing thru this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
let's support this great project so that the future can achieve success as we all expect and hope that ICO can be achieved with maximum results. Good luck is always LYFE.
the more support there is, the more enthusiastic the team to develop this project, what is the hope of the team for this project will definitely be achieved in the future. hopefully LYFE will always develop in the future.
Okay, we will support LYFE, but the fact is that the new Bounty LYFE was launched after HardCap.

What is the bounty function?
What are the benefits of LYFE holding a Bounty after Hardcap?

Regards
zxl912157
this is a good opportunity for you to get a clear reward, maybe LYFE would like to introduce if their project exists,
and it's ready to be entered by outside investors in the private sale, hopefully the LYFE bounty is clearly paid
That is certain, because I want to get the results of my work that is not in vain.
You also definitely know that Bounty is now a lot that is not paid because the ICO failed.

LYFE, 94% of sales can be said to be successful, hopefully in addition to paying right on the Bounty, these coins also don't become Shit Coin when listing on the Exchange!
our hope in advancing and following the Lyfe bounty is that, because the number of coins is useless in the wallet and the work is in vain, I suggest participating in Lyfe, because I'm sure this coin will not become trash Smiley
Even now LYFE can be said to be garbage because what do you try?

You can see for the LYFE token, the ICO is issued at the price of 7 Gwei, but when Ethereum is around 200 USD.
And now Ethereum is at 90 USD, surely LYFE loses its price, Garbage, Garbage and Garbage. LOL
all teams will definitely provide a good thing for the participants here, must remain optimistic that later lyfe tokens will provide many benefits as possible for now indeed must be patient.
Merit: 250
let's support this great project so that the future can achieve success as we all expect and hope that ICO can be achieved with maximum results. Good luck is always LYFE.
the more support there is, the more enthusiastic the team to develop this project, what is the hope of the team for this project will definitely be achieved in the future. hopefully LYFE will always develop in the future.
Okay, we will support LYFE, but the fact is that the new Bounty LYFE was launched after HardCap.

Regards
zxl912157
this is a good opportunity for you to get a clear reward, maybe LYFE would like to introduce if their project exists,
and it's ready to be entered by outside investors in the private sale, hopefully the LYFE bounty is clearly paid
That is certain, because I want to get the results of my work that is not in vain.
You also definitely know that Bounty is now a lot that is not paid because the ICO failed.

LYFE, 94% of sales can be said to be successful, hopefully in addition to paying right on the Bounty, these coins also don't become Shit Coin when listing on the Exchange!
our hope in advancing and following the Lyfe bounty is that, because the number of coins is useless in the wallet and the work is in vain, I suggest participating in Lyfe, because I'm sure this coin will not become trash Smiley
Even now LYFE can be said to be garbage because what do you try?

You can see for the LYFE token, the ICO is issued at the price of 7 Satoshi, but when Ethereum is around 200 USD.
And now Ethereum is at 90 USD, surely LYFE loses its price, Garbage, Garbage and Garbage. LOL
Activity: 378
Congratulations to the winners of lyfe referral program! The top 5 people have won tickets to Tokyo, Singapore, and Bali. And the top 10 will all win bonus Lyfe tokens!
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I would say Lyfe isnt the only game in town here but the concept is certainly decent and it clearly makes sense why blockchain would benefit a model like this. Its similar I suppose to credit card rewards- but for health.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

Regards
zxl912157

this is an extraordinary project the managing team is also very great, hopefully all in the future it will run smoothly without obstacles, and the results obtained by the participants are also satisfying.
so from that I chose Lyfe to join in the bounty program, I am sure that in the future Lyfe will enter the top exchanger
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork

Regards
zxl912157

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
How much are your employees getting paid? Are employees going to be paid in tokens? If so, do they have a lockup period before they can sell in the open market?

Regards
zxl912157

this is an extraordinary project the managing team is also very great, hopefully all in the future it will run smoothly without obstacles, and the results obtained by the participants are also satisfying.

Regards
zxl912157

Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork

Regards
zxl912157

Regards
zxl912157
Pages:
Jump to: